Springtime get-together

TexasJet

customtouch said:
Anyone know what time they close the gate to the park on Friday night?

10:00 PM. Don't cut it close cause they have been known to close 5 to 10 minutes early.

I am bringing cold slaw that my wife makes.

TexasJet

the barge said:
What time is everybody going to start hanging out Saturday we are coming for a day trip so I'm getting there early because I know boat launches are limited

I'd say noonish would be safe.

Disturbed

DISTURBED said:
Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:
DISTURBED said:
DISTURBED- All the fish he has in the freezer, one burner and two pots, oil, cornmeal, salt, pepper, paper towels, plates, 3 aluminum pans, and a couple tables.  (I might be able to steal my dad's burner too)

PATCHMAN- All the fish in his freezer.
DEVILMAN - We will bring fixings for hush puppies. We have a big and small table that can be used. Also have a functional burner that we can bring if need be, just let me know. Do you want us to bring oil as well, or will you have that covered.

KNOTTY- Beans

BLACK- French Fries

TEXASJET- Coleslaw

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think I have my oil leak fixed! We will have to find out if one of these Chevies can run with out making a mess! :smile23: :smile14: :smile14: :smile14:

customtouch

Patchman said:
I think I have my oil leak fixed! We will have to find out if one of these Chevies can run with out making a mess! :smile23: :smile14: :smile14: :smile14:

What do you expect when a Ford mechanic is working on one?  think.gif :grin:

Disturbed

customtouch said:
Patchman said:

What do you expect when a Ford mechanic is working on one?  think.gif :grin:

In Patch's defense, he does pretty well with an all aluminum Brodix that happens to share the BBC bolt patterns.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess we can chalk this one up to Mercruiser! But blaming Chevy is soo much more fun!!!! :evil:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well it was great seeing some friends again! Even with all the rain, the evening was fun! Glad those who made it out showed up, and maybe we will have nice water and more camping room on the next go around! Thanks to all who helped with the weekend! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif :smile17:

Disturbed

Well, I got to make a couple of pulls before the monsoon hit.  It felt real good to get back in the saddle instead of watching Knotty drive Lucky Draw.  Despite the rain, we had a blast visiting with everyone! 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Well, I got to make a couple of pulls before the monsoon hit.  It felt real good to get back in the saddle instead of watching Knotty drive Lucky Draw.  Despite the rain, we had a blast visiting with everyone! 
From what it looked like on the shore, the Ol Kurtis was happy to stretch it's legs! :smile17:

Devilman

We had a great time. Was nice seeing everyone & the Saturday supper was second to none. Can't wait to do it again. :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe next time with a little nice weather, we will see that blue boat! :smile17: Glad you guys came down! :smile17:

Devilman

I think that was probably the shortest amount of time I've had the boat off & back on the trailer that I can recall. But on the positive side it rinsed all the Garcitas Creek off of it so it wasn't a bad trade off. :cheesy:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely a short boating trip!  crazy.gif Still better than a day at work! :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: