Springtime get-together

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
Yes. 

BTW, Ramp #2 at Yegua is now open.

K. How is it being handled, pitching for sides, etc...

Good to hear about the ramp, beats leaving the park to use another one.  clap.gif

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:
Yes. 

BTW, Ramp #2 at Yegua is now open.

K. How is it being handled, pitching for sides, etc...

Good to hear about the ramp, beats leaving the park to use another one.  clap.gif

I guess the correct thing to do is like a sign up sheet.  I'll start in another reply.  Anyone wanting to chip in can quote the list and add to it.  Sound doable? 

Disturbed

DISTURBED- All the fish he has in the freezer, one burner and two pots, oil, cornmeal, salt, pepper, paper towels, plates, 3 aluminum pans, and a couple tables.  (I might be able to steal my dad's burner too)

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
I guess the correct thing to do is like a sign up sheet.  I'll start in another reply.  Anyone wanting to chip in can quote the list and add to it.  Sound doable?

Sure. Still shooting for 30 people or so? I'll check on the hush puppies if you like, not sure if I ever asked about it. crazy.gif I have a burner, but haven't used it in a while. If its functional, I can bring it if need be.

I'll get on the list once I know what's what. :smile30:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

Sure. Still shooting for 30 people or so? I'll check on the hush puppies if you like, not sure if I ever asked about it. crazy.gif I have a burner, but haven't used it in a while. If its functional, I can bring it if need be.

I'll get on the list once I know what's what. :smile30:

I'm guessing 30.  Hell, who knows really.  Even Clayton got washed out of his hiding hole.  LOL.

Disturbed

DISTURBED said:
DISTURBED- All the fish he has in the freezer, one burner and two pots, oil, cornmeal, salt, pepper, paper towels, plates, 3 aluminum pans, and a couple tables.  (I might be able to steal my dad's burner too)

PATCHMAN- All the fish in his freezer.

Patch, are you bringing taters/fries etc.?

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
DISTURBED said:

DEVILMAN - We will bring fixings for hush puppies. We have a big and small table that can be used. Also have a functional burner that we can bring if need be, just let me know. Do you want us to bring oil as well, or will you have that covered.

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
I'll have the oil covered for my two pots.  Go ahead and bring your burner.

Copy that... Burner, but no oil... :wink: Damn, weekend is sneaking up on us. Not long ago seemed so far away. crazy.gif

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:
DISTURBED said:

DEVILMAN - We will bring fixings for hush puppies. We have a big and small table that can be used. Also have a functional burner that we can bring if need be, just let me know. Do you want us to bring oil as well, or will you have that covered.

KNOTTY- Beans

BLACK- French Fries