Springtime get-together

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
I think the plan is to have a fish fry on Saturday night.  Any objections?
The fish mite object! :smile26: :smile26:
By the way, the park is all booked up! :smile17:

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
I think the plan is to have a fish fry on Saturday night.  Any objections?

First I've heard of it, but no complaints here. :grin: Any idea of who all is gonna be there/head count? People chipping in for sides or anything?

Disturbed

I was thinking possibly around 30-40 people.  Patch, do we need to go fishing again?  Did you already eat all that we caught?  LOL.  Fresh cut french fries is always a nice touch.  If anyone has a good recipe for some hush puppies, that would be cool too. Plus, whatever. 

Devilman

30-40, really? Wouldn't have figured that, but that's cool. Fresh cut fries would probably be pretty easy, probably want to do it there, that afternoon I'd guess. Carole may have a recipe for hush puppies, I'll ask her.

Devilman

I gotcha. Still have some time to nail it down. Carole says she's made them from cornbread mix before, (which is what I thought) and they turned out good. Can make them plain or use the jalapeno mix to spice 'em up some.

Disturbed

Patchman said:
I have two big bags of fish. Mite have to go catch a little more! think.gif think.gif

I have one.  We probably have plenty but, we could always go again.  You can keep all the big ones!  LOL.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Actually, Henry could take all the big ones with him.  :smile30:
Excellent plan right there! That is if we can catch them with him present! think.gif