Springtime get-together

Devilman

Shallow I can deal with.... It's the salad bar buffet on the way to the sandbar I can do without.. wonder if anyone is still here that would remember that, lol...

TexasJet

Just talked to Black. What about May 13/15 or May 20/22? That gives every body a chance to make reservations and get there stuff running. Yegua would be the park, same as last year.

Devilman

May 20/22 is out for us.... brother's getting married that weekend & pretty sure I'm supposed to be there. :smile28:

I realize dates won't always work for everybody's schedule though so, see what happens. :smile17:

TexasJet

Shall we call it done? May 13/15. I was at the lake today. Rocky is completely shut down. I guess the flooding ruined everything. We better decide soon and make reservations. The campsites at Yegua adjacent to the launch ramp are closed. I think they have to rewire all the electrical.

TexasJet

I just got site #29. All the sites on that row are open. Black, Greg and Mike are all in for whatever happens. Hope to see a good group.

Chevy2184

Sorry guys? Not my back yard? Is their a motel somewhere close if you didn't stay at the park?

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Wakemaker

Chevy2184 said:
Sorry guys? Not my back yard? Is their a motel somewhere close if you didn't stay at the park?

You can stay in my van in some unfortunate souls campsite.  :smile30:

TexasJet

Chevy2184 said:

There are several motels in Somerville, which would be 15 minutes from the park.

Chevy2184

TexasJet said:
Chevy2184 said:

There are several motels in Somerville, which would be 15 minutes from the park.

Sweet! Thank you sir... Figured their prob was? But always nice not flying blind...

Disturbed

Wakemaker said:
Chevy2184 said:

You can stay in my van in some unfortunate souls campsite.  :smile30:

:smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: