SOMERVILLE LEVEL

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That sucks about the park, but glad the water was good! We ended up running Conroe! It was great! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We had some Helicopter photographing us yesterday as we crossed the lake. So who knows, mite show up in a local magazine or something! :smile17:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
We had some Helicopter photographing us yesterday as we crossed the lake. So who knows, mite show up in a local magazine or something! :smile17:

You were obviously in the Chevy Powered Fountain.  :smile17:

bling.gif bling.gif bling.gif bling.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

You were obviously in the Chevy Powered Fountain.  :smile17:

bling.gif bling.gif bling.gif bling.gif
Right! :smile23:

Knotty Girl

Got the 'ol Checkmate out and she ran good.  jump.gif Ran her up to 75 on the speedo so that means 115 on some's GPS.  :smile26:  :smile23:

Disturbed

TexasJet said:
I just checked the Rec. dot Gov web site and Yegua is taking reservations for anything from Oct 1 on.

think.gif think.gif think.gif

Are you considering a possible get together?  think.gif

jump.gif

I think we could probably attend.  :smile16:

TexasJet

DISTURBED said:
TexasJet said:
I just checked the Rec. dot Gov web site and Yegua is taking reservations for anything from Oct 1 on.

think.gif think.gif think.gif

Are you considering a possible get together?  think.gif

jump.gif

I think we could probably attend.  :smile16:

Hadn't thought of that. Would be nice though.

TexasJet

Just talked to my daughter in Phoenix. Me and the Baja drive out Oct. 7th and drive back Nov. 9th. Will be attending the Lucas Oil World Finals that last weekend. I think planning a  get together before that better be by someone else.

Disturbed

TexasJet said:
Just talked to my daughter in Phoenix. Me and the Baja drive out Oct. 7th and drive back Nov. 9th. Will be attending the Lucas Oil World Finals that last weekend. I think planning a  get together before that better be by someone else.

Put that Baja in River Racer!  :smile17:

Devilman

Patchman said:

Probably a Coast Guard chopper following up on a report of a disabled vessel.... :cheesy: :grin:

:smile14: :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

Probably a Coast Guard chopper following up on a report of a disabled vessel.... :cheesy: :grin:

:smile14: :smile16:
Please direct all Hatemail to it's appropriate thread! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif