SOMERVILLE LEVEL

Chevy2184

Medina can take some more... But looks like everybody that doesn't need it is going to get another heavy dose??

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
Yea I remember him saying the north side of town was were it flooded and not close to him. I was just curious wondering how much wind it would take to get him moving? last I heard 50 to 60 something mph?

hell we ain't goin anywhere. Stock up on beer, liquor, fajitas for the grill & be good to go. :wink: They said storm was supposed to hit this morning & it ain't done chit yet. Sunny & little breeze outta the north about it so far. :huh: :cool:

weird, just looked at radar & it shows that its raining on us, guess its just moving real slow or something. But looking all around outside you'd never know there was something in the works. crazy.gif

TexasJet

So far in Katy i'm not impressed! A few sprinkles. I cut the grass in the front yard. Not windy but totally cloudy.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like we are good! Hope the Kona family is high and dry! Matagorda took it on the jaw! :smile20:

Devilman

Don't think it's done yet. So far we are getting what we didn't get yesterday, lol... Looks like another day of working inside.

Just as things seemed to be drying out too.... :rolleyes: :cool:

TexasJet

farmo83 said:
Anybody know if 1948 between Yegua and Rocky is open ?

It's open. So is the launch ramp at Welch Park. The official launch ramp I mean!!!! Good news for sure.

The lake is 9.33' up and dropping.

TexasJet

It's dropping about 4"/day. So by the weekend after Marble Falls there should be more ramps open. Might be down to 6' over full.

farmo83

Has anybody been to Sommerville recently? I'm thinking of making one last trip this weekend but not if the lake is full of debris and I'll be worried about dodging this and that and knocking out my outdrive.

Disturbed

farmo83 said:
Has anybody been to Sommerville recently? I'm thinking of making one last trip this weekend but not if the lake is full of debris and I'll be worried about dodging this and that and knocking out my outdrive.

I was there yesterday.  The lake was awesome.  Welch is the only park open.  Unfortunately, the park was absolutely trashed out.  There was trash and beer bottles everywhere.