SOMERVILLE LEVEL

TexasJet

Patchman said:
customtouch said:
Patchman said:
Well maybe Somerville is out! Hello Conroe! :evil:

Travis this year man and you have a place to stay too!! :smile30:
Sounds like a plan! Need to hit Travis for sure! :smile17:

Joe's daughter lives near Lake Travis (14.57' low). She said there were a lot of boats on the lake last weekend.

Disturbed

TexasJet said:
Patchman said:
customtouch said:
Patchman said:
Well maybe Somerville is out! Hello Conroe! :evil:

Travis this year man and you have a place to stay too!! :smile30:
Sounds like a plan! Need to hit Travis for sure! :smile17:

Joe's daughter lives near Lake Travis (14.57' low). She said there were a lot of boats on the lake last weekend.
Only 14.57' from full and only 3.7' from average for this time of year!  jump.gif

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
I plan on some Lake Travis boating this year jump.gif
I think we all should hit up both Travis and medina this year the way they are up we never know when they will be that high up again.

Disturbed

If I recall, he should be high and dry where his house is located.  I don't remember any creeks too close.  think.gif

farmo83

My grandparents lived on Sommerville for pretty much all of the 90’s. I remember going to the spillway to watch at some point in the early 90’s and it was going over that thing big time. Other than that I’ve never seen it as high as it has been this month.

oldbuck40

DISTURBED said:
If I recall, he should be high and dry where his house is located.  I don't remember any creeks too close.  think.gif
Yea I remember him saying the north side of town was were it flooded and not close to him. I was just curious wondering how much wind it would take to get him moving? last I heard 50 to 60 something mph?

Disturbed

The wind is what I'm concerned about.  My house is surrounded by several large oak trees.  As saturated as the ground already is, it wouldn't take much to blow them over.  :smile20:

Anyway, back on topic.  In my opinion, Somerville is gonna get hit pretty hard.  Eight inches in the watershed might just be catastrophic. 

oldbuck40

DISTURBED said:
The wind is what I'm concerned about.  My house is surrounded by several large oak trees.  As saturated as the ground already is, it wouldn't take much to blow them over.  :smile20:

Anyway, back on topic.  In my opinion, Somerville is gonna get hit pretty hard.  Eight inches in the watershed might just be catastrophic.
Guess you could say ALL the gatherings are gonna be canceled this year! :smile15:

ChryslerJet

oldbuck40 said:
DISTURBED said:

Guess you could say ALL the gatherings are gonna be canceled this year! :smile15:
we got Canyon and Travis and maybe Medina.