Ryans 1977 Taylor SS complete resto

customtouch

Very nice and congrats on the boat but where is the "required " windshield?  LOL!!  Seriously though, for as much as you have invested in the Taylor and no more than what you are asking for it, I would consider just keeping and finishing it at a later date or as time allowed.  However, this is coming from a guy that has way too many projects going and not enough time to finish any of them!!  LOL!!

jimsplace

It looks like someone took the long way around, but got where they wanted to go with a nice looking boat.

The previous project can be considered educational.
There will be times in the future where your experiences will probably come in handy.
    clap.gif

Longstr

Thanks guys, yea I am happy with the new boat it's a 1979 Rochelle..
as for the Taylor best example I can give you is remember in high school when u would date a gal for a while  and just wake up one day and decide the hell w it she isn't ever gonna completely satisfy you and trade her on for a prettier one.  :smile30:

Devilman

Cool deal man, congrats on the new ride. Buddy of mine is in the process of bringing a Rochelle back from the dead. They are good looking boats.

jimsplace

Longstr said:
Thanks guys, yea I am happy with the new boat it's a 1979 Rochelle..
as for the Taylor best example I can give you is remember in high school when u would date a gal for a while  and just wake up one day and decide the hell w it she isn't ever gonna completely satisfy you and trade her on for a prettier one.  :smile30:

It's funny how the mind remembers what it wants.  I recall a time or two where I think maybe she did the trading.
It's probably just me, I'm sure it didn't happen to anyone else.
That all took place before I became cool though....  :smile17: