ROCKIN' THE COVE 2014

John

ill look in mine but its already at the storage it will be saturday or so before i go get it.

Knotty said:
Red on the outside purple on the inside, ski vest

I'll need more info?? That's not enuf! IF....I was to say I had it, AND IF..... I wasn't sure who's it was. I wouldn't want to give away some else vest!!!!! :smile30:  I'll need make, model, any and all scratches, rips, length of body straps, possibly chest size if it's a woman's! These things can just fit any body now days!! :smile16:  so I'll be waiting for prompt return!!

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Knotty said:

I'll need more info?? That's not enuf! IF....I was to say I had it, AND IF..... I wasn't sure who's it was. I wouldn't want to give away some else vest!!!!! :smile30:  I'll need make, model, any and all scratches, rips, length of body straps, possibly chest size if it's a woman's! These things can just fit any body now days!! :smile16:  so I'll be waiting for prompt return!!

Your killing me  crazy.gif

Knotty said:
Mike S said:
Knotty said:

Your killing me  crazy.gif

I was trying to help you find it and stumbled up on this add on craigslist you might contact this guy!! It might be it!!

http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/4639887632.html

Devilman

Mike S said:
I was trying to help you find it and stumbled up on this add on craigslist you might contact this guy!! It might be it!!

Thats pretty fukkin awesome right there, lmao!! clap.gif :smile16:

scarabscs said:
Lmgdao!!! Wonder if that's Henry's!!!!! BahahahahahA

It describes him a little!!  :smile22: :smile26:  But hey I'm just trying to help a fellow boater out with his favorite vest! I know how much them things can mean to people, and with Henry driving up tree and stuff he needs as many vest he can get! Hell it's only $1 he might even want to buy it if it's not his!!  :smile16: he can't even ride a bike with out braking it!! :smile26:

John

think.gif think.gif i wonder if that could be old gregg's did it smell like baileys?,

BTW some chick left her clothes in my boat, it was a black swim suit cover up, it wasnt Amy's either. 

customtouch

[/quote]

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

John said:
think.gif think.gif i wonder if that could be old gregg's did it smell like baileys?,

BTW some chick left her clothes in my boat, it was a black swim suit cover up, it wasnt Amy's either.

It could have been or Amy's she had one!! Haha but it ain't mine lol