ROCKIN' THE COVE 2014

beaverfab

Billy and I had a good time Saturday saw some really nice boats and met a lot of nice  boaters. If you do not make this outing you are missing a nice time.  jump.gif

Disturbed

We had a blast!  I'd like to thank everyone that put on the fajita supper.  It was awesome!!! 

Can't wait until next time!

scarabscs

Man it was a great time this year!  As always, we enjoyed seeing everyone.... and making it home with the boat in one piece  :smile27:

Knotty Girl

Thanks to the Hurley's and everyone else for a great time. We really enjoyed seeing everyone. Let's see bike broke, boat broke, and last bed broke (when putting it up). Yep good times!

Well big thanks to johns crew  clap.gif great time as always! We had a blast and the boat came home in one piece this year but below the big E!! It was empty lol ran her just about dry! Looking forward to more great times!! And Chris David's boat I think can take you!! That little thing rolls out!!  :smile30:

horsepower junkie

Large time, thanks to John and his crew for putting on the event and  the grub was off the hook, pleasure finally meeting you guys and  already looking forward to the next one. Thanks Duke for letting me shoe your ride that was a lot of fun :smile16: and real good seeing some old friends that I hadn't seen in a while.

73 Sanger Flat

It was a fun day , really enjoyed getting out and meeting some new THB members .. I want to thank JJ for letting me tag along with him to this event this  year . I had a blast running with him all day .. There was some really nice boats that showed up .. Maybe next year I will be able to bring mine ..
Thanks again to everyone that had a hand in putting this event on , it was a nice place to go hang out ..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent weekend! But man I'm tired! A special thanks to John and Amy for putting this together, and everyone else who pitched in and participated!  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Devilman

Awesome get-together, we had a great time. Lots of friends & lots of boats & the weather couldn't have been better. Great seeing everybody. To all those involved in preparing the fajita throwdown, it was excellent, thank you. Just a really damn good weekend over all. :smile17:

customtouch

Thanks to John, Amy, Chris and all the others that had a hand in putting this event together and making some killer chow!!  clap.gif I had a great time seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. There was a lot of cool hardware there and it is always fun checking out everyone's rides. I need to start making time to attend more of these events.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Jet Bait said:
Had a great time, was nice to see all of you again.
Man, sorry about not coming to get you, guess I will carry the phone in the boat the next time! :smile25:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, my family is still talking about the Dove Friday nite! That was some good stuff gents! :smile16:

John

Patchman said:
By the way, my family is still talking about the Dove Friday nite! That was some good stuff gents! :smile16:

the only thing better than eating them, is hunting them!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
John said:
Patchman said:

the only thing better than eating them, is hunting them!
I'm not much of a hunter, but I can drink beer and watch! :smile17:

sturat

Great Time!  wish the water would have been better, but hey mother nature what can you do?
Great seeing old friends.. been way way to long. Sorry we did not get to mingle much, the kids kept me pretty tied up all weekend. I am still tired but worth it.
To the new people I did get to meet, hope to see you all soon!
David and Ray thanks again for all your help!

sturat said:
Great Time!  wish the water would have been better, but hey mother nature what can you do?
Great seeing old friends.. been way way to long. Sorry we did not get to mingle much, the kids kept me pretty tied up all weekend. I am still tired but worth it.
To the new people I did get to meet, hope to see you all soon!
David and Ray thanks again for all your help!

Water was perfect what you talkin bout Willis!!!!    :grin: :grin: :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Mike's ride was looking for larger rollers! It seemed to love the water! Thanks for the ride by the way! Kids loved it! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif :smile30: