ROCKIN' THE COVE 2014

Patchman said:
I think Mike's ride was looking for larger rollers! It seemed to love the water! Thanks for the ride by the way! Kids loved it! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif :smile30:

Anytime man!! I want a ride in yours one day! I got one in David's (CT) rocket I love that little boat thing moves!! And and also me and David got a ride in johns father in laws man that's a nasty ride!! I think that thing takes off like a jet boat!! And over 90 it even feels stable!!  jump.gif clap.gif just had lots of fun and got to burn gas in john and Chris also! Always fun burning other money...... :grin:  :grin: :grin: although mine still came home empty!!  :smile13: 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mine still reads full. Starting to wonder about the gauge. But it does have a 75 gallon tank, so I wonder how long it will go. think.gif

horsepower junkie

Mike S said:
sturat said:
Great Time!  wish the water would have been better, but hey mother nature what can you do?
Great seeing old friends.. been way way to long. Sorry we did not get to mingle much, the kids kept me pretty tied up all weekend. I am still tired but worth it.
To the new people I did get to meet, hope to see you all soon!
David and Ray thanks again for all your help!

Water was perfect what you talkin bout Willis!!!!    :grin: :grin: :grin:
Any time Stuart, was great to see you, Angela and the kids again.  :smile17:

John

i learned something very important from my ride with HPJ i dont know if theres enough room for a hot foot for my tall butt  in my imaginary TX 19, but it sure was fun ride! Thanks David.

horsepower junkie

sturat said:
Mike S said:
[q

Over by the boat ramp at Yegua it was..  :smile22:
We found that same spot and was able to get after it little while, the Warhawk ran 96 with 20 gals of fuel and two passengers. I know I shouldn't be doing that with passengers.........but they were willing and i'm just a little on the  crazy.gif side (no excuse) but we all made it back to shore safely.

horsepower junkie

John said:
i learned something very important from my ride with HPJ i dont know if theres enough room for a hot foot for my tall butt  in my imaginary TX 19, but it sure was fun ride! Thanks David.
Your welcome and thanks for putting on the event, I needed that.  jump.gif

KONA77

We were glad to have made it up for the last big gathering and say hey to everyone been awhile since we seen you and ray,  sure was good to see you two  :smile16:

Patchman said:
Mine still reads full. Starting to wonder about the gauge. But it does have a 75 gallon tank, so I wonder how long it will go. think.gif

Well I only put half a tank in it! And mine holds 110 gal! Sooooo. Last time I filled it up, I got my a$$ handed to me by Chris and Henry because they was 1/4 to half tanks and I was on full and I never burned much fuel! well this go I was prepared and didn't fill her up! But I did run the lake a whole lot more this time!! jump.gif jump.gif

ChryslerJet

horsepower junkie said:
sturat said:
Mike S said:
[q

Over by the boat ramp at Yegua it was..  :smile22:
We found that same spot and was able to get after it little while, the Warhawk ran 96 with 20 gals of fuel and two passengers. I know I shouldn't be doing that with passengers.........but they were willing and i'm just a little on the  crazy.gif side (no excuse) but we all made it back to shore safely.

I still recall the ride back to the ramp two years ago at BCR with 4 of us in the warhawk at 88 mph.  Was witing for the flux capacitor to kick in so we could travel to the future.

farmo83

Props(pun intended) to all who put this event on! It was a blast as always. Was fun to put faces with screen names and make new friends. I am going to make it to more events next year.

Devilman

Knotty said:
Anyone end up with a red and purple life jacket , it maybe Karol's.  We think it was put into the wrong boat.  TKS

You were gonna go ride with somebody, but I don't know who it was. I got that life jacket out of your boat for you, do you remember asking me to get it out of your boat for you because you said your arms were too short to reach inside? lol :grin:

Don't know if that helps you recall where your jacket ended up.... Toby, Chris M., Duke, HPJ, Ray, maybe? One of them fast boats at any rate.

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Knotty said:
Anyone end up with a red and purple life jacket , it maybe Karol's.  We think it was put into the wrong boat.  TKS

You were gonna go ride with somebody, but I don't know who it was. I got that life jacket out of your boat for you, do you remember asking me to get it out of your boat for you because you said your arms were too short to reach inside? lol :grin:

Don't know if that helps you recall where your jacket ended up.... Toby, Chris M., Duke, HPJ, Ray, maybe? One of them fast boats at any rate.

I rode with JJ, heck of a good ride.  However I let someone use it after that ride, then someone else went to put it back and I think they made a mistake and put it in another boat on accident.