Raining again

TexasJet

Raining again and again and again in Katy. Every day off and on since over a week ago. Somerville up 2' in one day. San Antonio got hit hard last weekend.

KONA77

Don't know,  haven't been down there in several weeks,  all I know is we have and Wharton has had alot of rain,  good chance it's going to be muddy, 

Devilman

KONA said:
Seems to be more info on Facebook than here at thb

Ya saw a little chatter last week about some people may be going down there. I wondered about it with all the rain, wasn't sure if it affected the Colorado or not...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Looked like the river was flowing at Altair pretty good. But allot can change in 5 days! think.gif

Disturbed

The Colorado is up 10 feet in Columbus today.  It's on the way back down now.  It probably screwed the boat ramp up in Altair with mud.......  :smile25:

I was wanting to go to BC or Altair this weekend with the Kurtis. 

KONA77

Y'all stay tuned to patch,  may change in the next few day,  I don't have a clue,  otherwise check in at Facebook ,  Just saying  :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Disturbed is the most accurate Colorado river reporter there is! So ignore Patch! :smile30:

KONA77

Patchman said:
Disturbed is the most accurate Colorado river reporter there is! So ignore Patch! :smile30:

Really  :smile19:  Well everyone tune
Into patch, and Tim. They are the authority on the Colorado ,
  None of them live here,  but just go so

Devilman

This is starting to look like a good place for one of those Hurt Feelings reports, lol. :cry: :cheesy: :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Patch's expert Colorado River report reads as follows!

Altair - there will be water!
Bay city - there will be water!

:smile17: