Raining again

yep been raining off and on here since Saturday, which is good hopefully the burn ban is over at sam rayburn so I can burn the trees we have been clearing at our camp.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
soldier of fortune said:
yep been raining off and on here since Saturday, which is good hopefully the burn ban is over at sam rayburn so I can burn the trees we have been clearing at our camp.
We need to go to that lake and check it out! :smile17:

you're boat would do fine, its a really nice lake unless wind is blowing, last time we went we took the Malibu, going down lake wasn't bad coming back had to go slow that damn flat bottom on the ski boat will kill ya, I've only been out there a couple times with the wind blowing. usually flat ass calm, couple Houston area peeps came over last year its about 2 hours.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
soldier of fortune said:
you're boat would do fine, its a really nice lake unless wind is blowing, last time we went we took the Malibu, going down lake wasn't bad coming back had to go slow that damn flat bottom on the ski boat will kill ya, I've only been out there a couple times with the wind blowing. usually flat A$$ calm, couple Houston area peeps came over last year its about 2 hours.
That's not that bad. I can handle 2 hour drive.

Disturbed

Don't know how much rain I got over the last weekend.  All I know is that it was over 10 inches.  Rain gauge overflowed at some point.  :smile26:

Chevy2184

We had a measly 2-1/2" an hour north of San Antonio... But was glad to see it!

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Chevy2184

I'm sure east Texas has had plenty! They can let the hill country have a little more this go around! We need to get medina topped off! 😎

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
My kind of weather report! Caution adult language!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Time to go fishing!  :smile17:
http://www.grindtv.com/fishing/fisherwoman-darcie-arahill-takes-internet-storm/#jC1k3ZluOCgYihLp.97

Disturbed

Areas around Austin have received over a foot of rain over the last 24 hours.  Mostly in the past 6 hours.  The majority of this rain has fallen on the watershed below the Highland lakes.  More rain in the forecast too.  The Lower Colorado will likely flood if the rain forecast comes true.  Be careful out there.  It's getting ugly again.

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
Areas around Austin have received over a foot of rain over the last 24 hours.  Mostly in the past 6 hours.  The majority of this rain has fallen on the watershed below the Highland lakes.  More rain in the forecast too.  The Lower Colorado will likely flood if the rain forecast comes true.  Be careful out there.  It's getting ugly again.

Yep, it's getting a little wet around here again but unfortunately the bulk of it is south of Lake Travis again.

Disturbed

It looks like Onion Creek final crested today at 3:10 PM stage 39.15 flowing 118,881 CFS!  Flood stage at that observation point is 17 ft!!!

:smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

Chevy2184

It is crazy how much rain and weather some of the area got?! We had about 5" total last week? And medina lake dropped 2'? What the hell?