Raining again

Devilman

Wonder whats the timeframe for the next Kona "complain about the rain" post... anyone? :cheesy:

Devilman

good deal, we need it for sure. Its hittin pretty hard out here this morning, haven't heard any projected numbers though.

Disturbed

I checked the LCRA website and there's still no significant water flow into the highland lakes but, I've got my fingers crossed.

oldbuck40

DISTURBED said:
I checked the LCRA website and there's still no significant water flow into the highland lakes but, I've got my fingers crossed.
lol just wait! San Angelo had 2 1/2 yesterday and still raining,,besides You know chit runs downhill :grin:

KONA77

not so good morning,  something worse than rain, our insurance went up so the raise she got barely covers that, I hope these liberals and Demorats are fukking happy

KONA77

DISTURBED said:
Yeah, it looks kinda bumpy down your way.  On a positive note, we have less government today.  jump.gif

are you trying to cheer me up?, well it's working  :smile16:

InOverMyHead

KONA said:
not so good morning,  something worse than rain, our insurance went up so the raise she got barely covers that, I hope these liberals and Demorats are fukking happy

I hear ya! I woke up to find out I get to take a little unpaid vacation until the guberment figures this out.