Raining again

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy2184 said:
It is crazy how much rain and weather some of the area got?! We had about 5" total last week? And medina lake dropped 2'? What the hell?

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises
Maybe they let it out in anticipation! :grin:

Devilman

Floresville, San Marcos, all up in that area caught it pretty bad. Tornado went through Floresville, put an 18 wheeler on the roof of the Holiday Inn. :shocked:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
No one has heard from him, and I haven't been able to actually talk to him either. So we don't honestly know. think.gif

Devilman

sturat said:
Patchman said:
I hope Esa is ok! :smile20:
No being a smart azz, but is he still alive?

Similar conversation about him came up back in July and Greg tracked him down by way of his company website. I sent him an email on July 29th and never got a response. Went & looked back at their website just now & he is no longer pictured in the list of employees... so man there ain't no telling. Not sure why he dropped off the radar & avoided contact with everybody, but guess he has/had his reasons. Whatever may be going on, I hope him & the family are doing ok.

ChryslerJet

Devilman said:
sturat said:
Patchman said:

Similar conversation about him came up back in July and Greg tracked him down by way of his company website. I sent him an email on July 29th and never got a response. Went & looked back at their website just now & he is no longer pictured in the list of employees... so man there ain't no telling. Not sure why he dropped off the radar & avoided contact with everybody, but guess he has/had his reasons. Whatever may be going on, I hope him & the family are doing ok.
I never did find him at his work site either.
Now to get this back on track more rain is coming today through Saturday.  They are saying more flooding is possible.

Crusader

Devilman said:
sturat said:
Patchman said:

I called his cell number, nothing.....tried tracking him down too.....no joy.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
If someone had his home address, we could send him a letter checking in. I know he was running hard at work. :smile25:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I've reached out to what looks like a relative of his on the west coast. See what kind of info I can get. think.gif

Devilman

Patchman said:
If someone had his home address, we could send him a letter checking in. I know he was running hard at work. :smile25:

I have it, and thought about that in the past as well. But then I kinda thought, he seems to have made a conscience effort to be left alone, so maybe that's just what he wants. I dunno...

Since it was brought up, I searched the obituaries in the Floresville paper & didn't turn anything up, so there is that.

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Patchman said:

I have it, and thought about that in the past as well. But then I kinda thought, he seems to have made a conscience effort to be left alone, so maybe that's just what he wants. I dunno...

Since it was brought up, I searched the obituaries in the Floresville paper & didn't turn anything up, so there is that.
I just talked to one the guys he worked with and he said he does not work there any more! and he didn't know if he quit or was let go??? He did say he had been pretty sick not too long ago and was in the hospital,so who knows,,hopefully somebody close to his area can drive by and check on him and Debra.

ChryslerJet

oldbuck40 said:
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

I just talked to one the guys he worked with and he said he does not work there any more! and he didn't know if he quit or was let go??? He did say he had been pretty sick not too long ago and was in the hospital,so who knows,,hopefully somebody close to his area can drive by and check on him and Debra.
I am in the area and he did say to call on him if I ever needed any help but I have never personally met him so would be like a stranger showing up.  but I will take the chance if we can't find him.

Devilman

KONA, now there is a handle I hadn't seen online in awhile. :cool:

Yup, another round of storms just rolling in again. What I get for throwing some wax on the black truck, lol...