My latest Project!

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
I bet Devilman knows where that quote came from.  :smile17:

lol, it sure sounds familiar but I don't place it right off the top of my head... Will require some thought... or google. :cheesy:

Devilman

hahaha, got it, but I had to cheat with Google. I want a machine like that in my back yard. :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
So I learned something new on the boat yesterday! Those round factory Mercruiser electrical plugs, can develop bad connections! Went to run the boat a few weeks ago, and had no ignition signal to the MSD. So I had to jump to the coil, and was able to run it. Well yesterday I decided to get to the source of the problem. Found that as I touched that connector, signal would come and go. So I pulled it apart and spread all the terminals, like a round trailer plug. Now everything is working great! Time for the water! :smile30:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
So I learned something new on the boat yesterday! Those round factory Mercruiser electrical plugs, can develop bad connections! Went to run the boat a few weeks ago, and had no ignition signal to the MSD. So I had to jump to the coil, and was able to run it. Well yesterday I decided to get to the source of the problem. Found that as I touched that connector, signal would come and go. So I pulled it apart and spread all the terminals, like a round trailer plug. Now everything is working great! Time for the water! :smile30:
Put some good dielectric grease in there will help as well.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Found my mysterious noise this weekend, bad water pump. One more problem finally solved! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Devilman

And only 2 years later at that. You're on fire man! :smile16: Cool deal on getting it fixed. :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It's only been 1 year. The oil leak has been 2 years, and I think FL350 has figured that one out for me! :smile14: