My latest Project!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone actually installed one? Still gonna suck drilling holes in it! think.gif

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
Has anyone actually installed one? Still gonna suck drilling holes in it! think.gif
Mark them, duct tape the underside, Drill them oversize, fill with resin and filler, and then drill the proper size shouldn't leak and will be just as strong.  If you want some extra strength take down the hole area and put a couple layers of glass over the oversize hole area.  All my transom holes in the CJ will be done this way.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Sunday would have been perfect! But I had too many things to do. But I did get to fill up my boat! :grin:

Devilman

Yes, the weather was damn nice. Guess I should have went out & made a video of my boat running on the trailer to really spice up the day. :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Yes, the weather was damn nice. Guess I should have went out & made a video of my boat running on the trailer to really spice up the day. :grin:
Here is my 51 Ford running if it makes you feel better!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIAhsp3CeNA

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I was! Plus as of today, I have had three dead cars hauled off! Still got a few to go! :smile17:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Yes I was! Plus as of today, I have had three dead cars hauled off! Still got a few to go! :smile17:

think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

Hauled off to Patch Salvage? 

Devilman

Patchman said:

Good deal! Gonna look like a different place before you know it.  clap.gif