My latest Project!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to hit Canyon as well! The whole staying up there and doing some boating would be cool!  :grin:

Patchman said:
I'd like to hit Canyon as well! The whole staying up there and doing some boating would be cool!  :grin:

Steve we need to make plans then! Maybe early next summer?? Beings it's getting close to the end and we're still tuning or boats what you think? See if we can't pull the rest of the hot boat Folks out there as well along with John, Henry, Chris, we can get chad to come also he has a baja now and never comes this way any more!

Maybe a few northies :smile30:

customtouch said:
I would rather squeeze it in this year myself. I have waited to long to go boating as it is!!!! :smile24:

Well we could all try I just figured with all the holidays etc coming up people might not want to! Lol Ill try to Convince the ol lady! Lol

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mite can squeeze something in. Schedule is kind of hectic next couple of months. Crap it has been hectic all this year! crazy.gif

Patchman said:
Mite can squeeze something in. Schedule is kind of hectic next couple of months. Crap it has been hectic all this year! crazy.gif

I here ya this has been my worst year that I can think of in YEARS!!  crazy.gif

ChryslerJet

Mike S said:
Patchman said:

Steve we need to make plans then! Maybe early next summer?? Beings it's getting close to the end and we're still tuning or boats what you think? See if we can't pull the rest of the hot boat Folks out there as well along with John, Henry, Chris, we can get chad to come also he has a baja now and never comes this way any more!

Maybe a few northies :smile30:
I would be up for a weekend at Canyon

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
The wife wants me to put a ladder on the back of my boat. The thought of drilling holes is freaking me out, anyone have any good suggestions? ( I already can imagine the not so good suggestions) crazy.gif :smile16:

Devilman

You put a ladder on there, you will be adding grab handles as well, mark my words. :wink: :grin:

Not sure if it will work on your boat, but those spring loaded ones that flip out of the way are pretty nice, its what I will get to put on the swim steps when the time comes... I think John may have one?

Looks like this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
think.gif That may work! I hate the idea of having to say Ladder up every time we take off. I don't like to ad items to my checklist. I struggle with anchor up as it is! :smile23: :smile28:

WFO

Patchman said:
think.gif That may work! I hate the idea of having to say Ladder up every time we take off. I don't like to ad items to my checklist. I struggle with anchor up as it is! :smile23: :smile28:

Well at least you have a check list. Some peeps I know don't even pull up the anchor. Not naming any names here. :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
WFO said:
Patchman said:

Well at least you have a check list. Some peeps I know don't even pull up the anchor. Not naming any names here. :smile30:
I'm on that list as well! :smile23:

ChryslerJet

Patch I might have something that will work.  Will have to get into the storage and pull it out.  Was going to use it if I put a swim deck on the CJ but that's a long way off.