More noobie questions!

Crusader

blazeracer said:
EMBRACETHEHATE said:
Serious note. Wheres the best "trim" setting for the jetovator? As far as the rooster tail. Ive heard 2ft off the water is ideal. Does it just depend on the boat?

sent from my galaxy tab 2

Just above the waterline, like 1-3 feet range.

At 20 feet you slow down like crazy, but it looks cool as sh1t!!

Lol..when I'm idling along, I put my diverter all the way up so it shoots a small rooster while idling along.

Drumzilla

Knotty said:
DrumZilla said:
For me all my boats were different. As you trim the jetavator up you'll feel the boat lift and you'll gain speed. And theres always a sweet spot. I can always feel it... And it's sweeeeeet....2ft off the water is a good place to start..You'll probably get some mechanical reasons on here too...like the horse power ratio to the RPM compared to the centrifugal force of the boat hull divided by the spinning ratio of your impeller plus the length and weight of your boat....I got that off The Big Bang Theory....  my 2 cents..

Man I have a head ache.  think.gif

Ok guys do I need to explain this again..and I'll include gravity this time... :smile30:

Knotty Girl

DrumZilla said:
Knotty said:
DrumZilla said:
For me all my boats were different. As you trim the jetavator up you'll feel the boat lift and you'll gain speed. And theres always a sweet spot. I can always feel it... And it's sweeeeeet....2ft off the water is a good place to start..You'll probably get some mechanical reasons on here too...like the horse power ratio to the RPM compared to the centrifugal force of the boat hull divided by the spinning ratio of your impeller plus the length and weight of your boat....I got that off The Big Bang Theory....  my 2 cents..

Man I have a head ache.  think.gif

Ok guys do I need to explain this again..and I'll include gravity this time... :smile30:

Talk slow and use small words.  :smile30:

Drumzilla

Ok.. Very simple .. diverter or jetavator....push on the gas pedal.. trim it up... nice cool rooster tail... :smile17:

Drumzilla

Ahhh.. I love it Randall when you show me Love on the forum .... love you too man... Oh and ......

Solder Of Fortune Sucks More

HellinnFrnt

Crusader said:
blazeracer said:
EMBRACETHEHATE said:
Serious note. Wheres the best "trim" setting for the jetovator? As far as the rooster tail. Ive heard 2ft off the water is ideal. Does it just depend on the boat?

sent from my galaxy tab 2

Just above the waterline, like 1-3 feet range.

At 20 feet you slow down like crazy, but it looks cool as sh1t!!

Lol..when I'm WOT, I put my diverter all the way up so it shoots a small rooster while WOT.