More noobie questions!

Knotty Girl

Cleanest water I have seen here in Texas is Devils river that runs into Amistead lake.  15' looks like your bath tub.

$HAG NA$TY

Devilman said:
Crusader said:
Dang it! This is where y'all have the North beat....I should be more "clear" in my statement.

"You can barely see your pump in most NORTH Texas lakes"

Lol

Which that kinda surprises me.. I can see the lakes down here closer to the coast bein grungy, but figured stuff up in ya'lls area would be more like Canyon & Medina, the terrain is pretty similar?

Stillhouse is another one with real nice water. I haven't been to Belton, but would assume it is too since it is so close to Stillhouse.
I have seen Belton, my Mom lives 30 mins from there.. the water looks to be pretty clean. The dirties lake ive ever seen was Lake Elsinore in California.. the water gets shallow from the back end of the lake its shallow and a small lake, the bottom is silty and muddy and alot of algie.. the water is very warm there too, it feels like a bath tub.

Knotty Girl

$HAG NA$TY said:
Devilman said:
Crusader said:
Dang it! This is where y'all have the North beat....I should be more "clear" in my statement.

"You can barely see your pump in most NORTH Texas lakes"

Lol

Which that kinda surprises me.. I can see the lakes down here closer to the coast bein grungy, but figured stuff up in ya'lls area would be more like Canyon & Medina, the terrain is pretty similar?

Stillhouse is another one with real nice water. I haven't been to Belton, but would assume it is too since it is so close to Stillhouse.
I have seen Belton, my Mom lives 30 mins from there.. the water looks to be pretty clean. The dirties lake ive ever seen was Lake Elsinore in California.. the water gets shallow from the back end of the lake its shallow and a small lake, the bottom is silty and muddy and alot of algie.. the water is very warm there too, it feels like a bath tub.

I love Lake Belton, we need to have an event there.  think.gif

jdeaton

BELTON, BELTON, BELTON!!!
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Yeah Lets Do it!
When?  Who do we know in that area?
I'll help as long as the dates are when I'm going to be off.
Good Idea Henry
Did I just say that out loud? :smile26:

customtouch

Knotty said:
Gary lives there, Custom is close.

I competed in a couple of ski tournaments there a long time ago but I haven't spent much time on it. I am definatly  in for an event and will do what I can to help set it up. :smile16:

Drumzilla

That fits this thread perfect.... malt o meal ... did I miss something..  crazy.gif      crazy.gif

EMBRACETHEHATE

Got my scoop just need to figure out how to mount it.
4ugujytu.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Don

Try a couple of bungee cords  :smile16:
duct tape turns loose after awhile
bailing wire will rust all over your shinny motor