Mike S. New toy!

I'll try it Henry if john lets me! Maybe he'll chime in! And if it works I'll pick it up! Also David if you find anything reasonable let me know! Would be nice to try something out!

John

so you picked up 10 mph, what was your WOT speed and RPM?

yeah the 3 blade is a mirage + it has a few cosmetic dings on it nothing to worry about, ith has a poly flo torque hub in it right now

the fewer the blades the faster the prop, a 3 will lift the nose of the boat and a 4 will lift the A$$ more

i think you will be happier with a 4 blade, better hole shot (night and day difference)  and better mid range punch/ faster cruise

ive got a 28p B1 on the boat now, you might check with Gayrab he used to have several props

Yup 10 to the T! And that's with 3- guys all over 200lb and 2-at 250 haha!! And 3/4 tank of fuel!! With a WHOLE LOT of extra tools timing lights, computer, jumper box, ice chest full, just all kinda stuff I never carry in case I had any problems!! I'm surprised by even that, but happy!! Boat would only run 60 in the same condition fuel wise and people wise! Never could get her over 60 though, at 5200 now it's 70 @ 5300 bounced off 5400 once!! 

I'm thinking if I could turn a 25 to 5200 and and run somewhere between 72-74 would be nice! I've got 1-2* deg. Of timing I could still throw at her! But don't want to tear anything up yet!! Lol

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
I'm thinking if I could turn a 25 to 5200 and and run somewhere between 72-74 would be nice! I've got 1-2* deg. Of timing I could still throw at her! But don't want to tear anything up yet!! Lol

I will wave at you when you pass.  clap.gif

John

im thinking you will be right with either a 25 three blade WOT RPM's about 4900-5000, and a 2-3 mph gain

or a 24 B1 four blade your WOT should be 5000-5100, and maybe a 69 or 70 on top end, but she will feel a hell of a lot peppier   

Thanks guys and yup John I'm thinking your about right, I want a four blade 24p for times I'm just playing and cruising and a 25p three blade (if that's the fastest) for when I'm on poker runs etc!! Hopefully maybe with all the new set ups it will gain a total of about 12-14 mph and that will be well worth the cost of the upgrades!! He'll the 10 as it is now is really nice!! Lol