LABOR DAY WEEKEND

John

so you ran out of gas!  crazy.gif :smile26: :smile23:

thats a big boat but not big enough for a nuclear reactor, you have to fill it up. on a side note with stabil in the tank, you have a 75 gallon gas storage tank for hurricane season. you could during a power outage you could siphon it out and use it to run generators to keep the brick store open 24-7

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Eva is not prepared for that yet! Letting things cool down a bit first! :smile14: :smile30:

Disturbed

A little north of $250 after adding the Stabil.  :smile30:  :smile17:  :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys really know how to make a feller feel real good! crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

John

DISTURBED said:
A little north of $250 after adding the Stabil.  :smile30:  :smile17:  :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

Stabil? Why?, when he finally mans up and lays in the throttle, he'll burn it up in a day!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
John said:
DISTURBED said:

Stabil? Why?, when he finally mans up and lays in the throttle, he'll burn it up in a day!
Yep, still haven't done that yet. Time to fix my tab first!

Devilman

Patchman said:
You guys really know how to make a feller feel real good! crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

Even though it is that high end preeeeemium 92 octane, at least you are still running pump gas & not the  real high dollar stuff. :wink:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
John said:
DISTURBED said:

Yep, still haven't done that yet. Time to fix my tab first!

John, that kinda HP scares Ford guys!  LOL.  It'll never happen!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
OK Chevy guys! How do you get a MSD Billet Dizzy to quit leaking on a BBC? It has a new gasket and is still leaking at the base! Oh and it's that adjustable height billet one! :smile21: :smile21: :smile21: :smile21: :smile21:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not scared of it! Just can't seem to find enough good water here lately! For sure wasn't on Conroe! :smile30:

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
OK Chevy guys! How do you get a MSD Billet Dizzy to quit leaking on a BBC? It has a new gasket and is still leaking at the base! Oh and it's that adjustable height billet one! :smile21: :smile21: :smile21: :smile21: :smile21:

Go get some caulk from Home Depot

Disturbed

Patchman said:

That slip collar stuff is the high end piece.  Way outta my pay scale.    :smile16:

Devilman

Patchman said:

are you for sure thats where it is leaking from? I saw all the oil in the bilge but around the base of the distributor looked pretty clean.. You are talking about under where the hold-down clamp is I'm guessing?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, it leaks directly out the back of the dizzy! Got all up close and personal with it yesterday! crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I need to check that collar adjustment. Mite have to turn it to make sure the hold down is clamping both halves! think.gif

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Maybe I need to check that collar adjustment. Mite have to turn it to make sure the hold down is clamping both halves! think.gif

If it's engaging too far into the cam gear, .......  :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20:  :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Cam gear looked great when I had it out. I need to look at that split collar! :smile30: