LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Chevy2184

well if anybody does decide to go im sure we will be hanging in party cove? if you can even get in their? crazy.gif or at potters creek cove? was pretty calm in their last weekend? did see two other jets last weekend? both looked like pickle forks? the one white one pretty sure was a twin turbo boat? just seen it from across the cove?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We will, dad is out of town for awhile! So we have empty lake house, with a pool and boat ramp. It's already on the North side where it is nice! The only catch is boating over to pappas between 3:00 and 7:00 for the band! But it will be fine, I'm in no hurry! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy2184 said:
That was about the only flat spot we could find? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man you need to attend an event, you will love all the jets running around.  :smile30:

Chevy2184

I sure wish I could have made last weekend!! I love checking out all the floats!!! I will about break my neck if I pass one on the highway trying to see what kind it was!!  Lol

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy2184 said:
I sure wish I could have made last weekend!! I love checking out all the floats!!! I will about break my neck if I pass one on the highway trying to see what kind it was!!  Lol

Same here, I hardly had time to check out anything as busy as it seemed! Was a great time though! :smile16: