• commander Jet boat.jpg
    commander Jet boat.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC00998.JPG
    DSC00998.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 109

neverenuf

EOSpeed said:
RICK THE BBQ WAS GREAT AND IT WAS GOOD TO SEE EVERY ONE. TALKED TO RICK AND HE THINKS WE NEED TO DO ONE IN THE SPRING. I AM ALL FOR IT. WILL PAST SOME PICTURES IN A FEW MINUTES I AM SLOW AT THIS.
                                                                          :smile17:

That would be cool.....A pool party to open the season in the spring and one to close it in the fall!!  Lets do it!! jump.gif

Gold Member

That would be cool!  :smile16:    Try not to have it the same weekend as the big creek roundup that the outlaws have in April so we can go to both.

WAFOBABY

Looks like good turn out and always good time im sure.  One in spring sounds good. Sorry couldnt make it EO had kids  playoff game in Cooper TX. 

jimsplace

I am right there with you Randall.  Since the boating season is essentially over for me, I can say I have the fastest boat in North Texas.
I can say that, at least until next spring.
        :smile17:

Hell, it might be the fastest in the whole world between now and then.

FL350

Administrator
soldier of fortune said:
blazeracer said:
Randall, if you're scared, just say you're scared.

i'm ready for all ya'll now, especially that old liberator ski boat up there with the blue and white stripes. guy goes by randyslowjet
LMAO!!!!

txliberator

soldier of fortune said:
blazeracer said:
Randall, if you're scared, just say you're scared.

i'm ready for all ya'll now, especially that old liberator ski boat up there with the blue and white stripes. guy goes by randyslowjet

Right in the nuts!! :shocked: