JOE POOL PARTY OCT 27

jimsplace

If the wind is from the Northwest, we would not be effected that much.  If the wind is from the Northeast, we would be effected more.  It depends on how much wind there is and how big the boat is.
    :smile17:

HellinnFrnt

I drove mine in a cross wind yesterday and didn't like the feeling at all . water wasn't bad but felt like it was lifting the upwind side but only when the wind was off the passenger side ....  think.gif

EOSpeed

LOTS OF SUN, 60 AND 5 TO 10 WINDS. THIS WILL WORK. WILL SEE EVERYONE SATURDAY. LOTS OF BEER BRING HELP.
                                                                    jump.gif

Crusader

Gem427 said:
Anyone in the Lavon group bringing a grill or are there grills at the park?

Gary :smile17:

Usually folks bring a few grills...... We will probably bring a small grill too.

Gem427

veestyle said:
Should I bring a boat? I'm thinkin it'll be too cold to run it. gary are you bringing your boat?

Yes, we plan to bring the Daytona. I'll probably bring the buffer so if it's too cold at least I can rub on it. :smile17:

Gary

ChryslerJet

Gem427 said:
veestyle said:
Should I bring a boat? I'm thinkin it'll be too cold to run it. gary are you bringing your boat?

Yes, we plan to bring the Daytona. I'll probably bring the buffer so if it's too cold at least I can rub on it. :smile17:

Gary
Uhm TMI WHat you you do in your personal time with your Daytona is between you and your Daytona!!

What kinda party is this anyways!? 

:smile26: :smile23:

Hammer 1

I will be bringing my smoker , I'm cooking brisket & pork butts. I have buns & sauce. Oh yeah bringing my boat also. If anyone wants to bring a side dish feel free to do so. Thanks , look forward to seeing everyone.

Gold Member

Yep at Rick's drinking lots of beer and keeping the smoker going. See y'all tomorrow. I was surprised the new chevy got us here with no problems. Lol! jump.gif