JOE POOL PARTY OCT 27

clap.gif    Great time yesterday. It was good to see new and old faces. Thank you Rick for the the BAR B Q. That was great. Thanks EO for the party. Thanks Trey for helping me get in the water. I wish the season was not over. My big changes on my boat and was very happy to the way it responded. Thank you Stacy for the plate help. Can't wait till next season.      jump.gif  James, get those pics and videos posted.

blazeracer

I didn't take any pics, but the wife did.. Since my shop was closed all day yesterday we're going to open it for a few hours today. I'll to working on the videos during the Cowboys game this afternoon, unless we end up going to Lavon.

Crusader

We had a great time yesterday, thanks for the invite EO and BBQ Rick. Can't wait to see another Masterpeice video by Blaze productions!!

FL350

Administrator
Nitro Neil said:
clap.gif    Great time yesterday. It was good to see new and old faces. Thank you Rick for the the BAR B Q. That was great. Thanks EO for the party. Thanks Trey for helping me get in the water. I wish the season was not over. My big changes on my boat and was very happy to the way it responded. Thank you Stacy for the plate help. Can't wait till next season.      jump.gif  James, get those pics and videos posted.
Glad it worked out for ya. Now get out and run that thing!!!

jimsplace

Thanks EO

I, along with everyone else that I talked to had a great time.
I have to second Neil's thought on it was great to see all of the old faces along with the new ones too.

It seems like I am seeing more and more old faces all the time, I'm sure glad I am not one of them.
      :smile16:

Hammer 1

Thanks EO for a great time. I am glad that you Guys & Gals enjoyed the BBQ. It was my pleasure to do this. I have had great time this year. It has been great to meet so many great people that are willing to help each other & really make you feel welcomed. Thanks again for all of your help & friendship  clap.gif

neverenuf

Thanks EO!.......and Rick that BBQ was very tasty jump.gif    Good talking with everyone......can't wait for next years party

blazeracer

The first of two vids that will be made. Roosts and passes with engine sound turned ON! Unfortunately I can't work the audio magic to get the copyrights off with the boat sounds on so no dice on a cell phone this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGmkYdpwKrM

Man, Ken West Sr. and Gary Ogden's boat are ROCKETS!

JPT

Trying to watch video from my laptop, keeps telling me that it's blocked because of copyright.
think.gif

blazeracer

JPT said:
Trying to watch video from my laptop, keeps telling me that it's blocked because of copyright.
think.gif

Yeah, it's jacked. Working on it though... In the meantime, here's part 2. Should work fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8h9QkOgk44

EDIT: Part 1 is repaired..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A36hvS3XDM

boatlessbrett

had a blast the food was great Rick the company was great as always and the ride in paul's V-drive was sweet  jump.gif think i'll stick to the jet boats for now though i still think the hydro guys are a little off but i get it now  crazy.gif

xlr8

THANKS EO AND RICK FOR THE FOOD THE BEER WAS GREAT AND THE BBQ WAS GREAT.THE WATER WAS GREAT TO RUN ON .OGDEN'S BOAT IS A ROCKET FOR SURE.I CANT WAIT TILL HE BRING'S THE CHEYENNE OUT .HIS BOATS ARE FIRST CLASS FOR SURE.WANT TO SAY  A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KYRA .I FORGOT IT YESTERDAY.SO I AM IN THE DOGHOUSE NOW.THAT IS WHAT AGE WILL DO FOR YOU.

KEN SR. & KYRA

Gold Member

Yours and Ogden's boats will fly Ken! I enjoyed watching y'all make a passes.  I just hope my tx is that impressive one day.    Happy Birthday Kyra!!!

Crusader

xlr8 said:
THANKS EO AND RICK FOR THE FOOD THE BEER WAS GREAT AND THE BBQ WAS GREAT.THE WATER WAS GREAT TO RUN ON .OGDEN'S BOAT IS A ROCKET FOR SURE.I CANT WAIT TILL HE BRING'S THE CHEYENNE OUT .HIS BOATS ARE FIRST CLASS FOR SURE.WANT TO SAY  A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KYRA .I FORGOT IT YESTERDAY.SO I AM IN THE DOGHOUSE NOW.THAT IS WHAT AGE WILL DO FOR YOU.

KEN SR. & KYRA

Haha...just goes to show you that one can never be married to long to be in "the dog house"....lol.

That slip of the mind just cost you a lot of extra money Ken.....best you find a part time job bro....lol.

EOSpeed

RICK THE BBQ WAS GREAT AND IT WAS GOOD TO SEE EVERY ONE. TALKED TO RICK AND HE THINKS WE NEED TO DO ONE IN THE SPRING. I AM ALL FOR IT. WILL PAST SOME PICTURES IN A FEW MINUTES I AM SLOW AT THIS.
                                                                          :smile17: