JOE POOL PARTY OCT 27

Disturbed

Knotty said:
HellinnFrnt said:
we're always at the south east ramp we fill up the whole field with boats and usually beach parking gets a little tight ... some times ...

Photo0315.jpg

I miss seeing that boat around.  :smile25:

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Not me! That means Randal's not too far off!  :smile14:

JUST KIDDING!

Last Mohecian

Administrator
There is a Joe Pool map in the Local Lake Maps thread with a pin right in the middle of the ramp they use at Lynn Creek.

ChryslerJet

Crusader said:
I know I can claim the slowest turd award. Lol
Take the award now once the CJ shows up seems like it will win all the turd awards according to some the sinking turd award or was that the floating turd.

EOSpeed

LYNN CREEK WHER WE HAVE THE PARTY IS OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 10 PM AND THEY CLOSE IT THE LAST OF OCTOBER TO THE FIRST OF MARCH. THE OTHER PARK LOYD PARK HAS OVER 200 CAMP SPOTS AND CABINS. LOOK IT UP AT WWWLOYDPARK.COM.
                                                                        :smile17:

jimsplace

The JOE POOL PARTY scheduled for OCT 27 has been one of the best, if not the best season ending get togethers for the HOT BOAT crowd. 
Lynn Creek Park is located in Grand Prairie and easy to get to.  It's a clean, well maintained open park with lots of room and with virtually no dust.  It's just a nice place for getting together along with meeting other boaters and showing off your boat if you want too.
There is no excuse for not being there.  Maybe a few excuses, but not many.

SEE YOU THERE OCTOBER 27, 2012

clap.gif

blazeracer

Motor Head said:
Planning on being there around 9:30-10. What time are y'all heading that way ken?

A bunch of us are meeting at the Denny's at I-30 and Beltline at 9:00 then convoying out together. Should put us at Joe Pool by 11.

Crusader

My sons football team has a playoff game that day so when the game is over, we'll head out. The game time has not been published yet.

Crusader

I hope the weather forecast changes for the better.....

Saturdays High: 60F low: 44F

We all know the forecast will change a few times between now and then though.