**Information for 7/28 @ Tawak**

txliberator

Crusader said:
txliberator said:
Its ready for a smoke test! I'll prob back it down the ramp and check everything Friday evening. STOKED!

Are you bringing it to the last concert of the season on Ray Hubbard tonight?

No, I have some family stuff tonight after work. I plan on coming down to hang with y'all afterwards tho.

Crusader

txliberator said:
Crusader said:
txliberator said:
Its ready for a smoke test! I'll prob back it down the ramp and check everything Friday evening. STOKED!

Are you bringing it to the last concert of the season on Ray Hubbard tonight?

No, I have some family stuff tonight after work. I plan on coming down to hang with y'all afterwards tho.

Cool!

txliberator

hotbo said:
PARTTTYYYYY!!!!!!!  jump.gif

YESSIR! I'm pretty excited about this deal! 
jumping0041.gif

ChryslerJet

HellinnFrnt said:
can we add another 6 hours to today so I can get all my Sh1t done by Friday ?????  crazy.gif think.gif clap.gif
Sure what are you doing between midnight and 6 am?  If the suns not up and you haven't been to sleep its still not a new day yet.

TintMan

TintMan said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
HellinnFrnt said:
txliberator said:
Let's get a roll call going.

1. Txlib
2. Stallion
3. Wafo
4. TX19 BBC
5. Crusader
6.The Hellns cabin 15
7.Neverenuf cabin 14
8. SOF
9. Randyjet
10. Motorhead
11. Tint
12. Senior
13. Brazosjettin
14. Sharkbit
15. Beaverfab
16. Veestyle
17.HOTBO
18. CHOP

WAFOBABY

Hopefully wont have to many lerkers.  Takeing over the cove isnt a bad thing.  Party party chop glad your coming bud.
jump.gif

txliberator

Party in the cove!!!

Imagine 20+ hot boats in here!!

I think it's gonna quite a bit bigger than last years seen here. (Wasn't it the cove last year)

Crusader

Yep, last year was just off of "Crazy lady" beach....lol.

In the third picture, I see the Crusader the second boat from the left..... that was one hot day! When I looked at that picture, it seems like it was just yesterday that we were there....oh how time flies.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
I know it does not matter but just to clear it up, Last year was actually earlier in the year.  Here is the thread Dusty started with pics and the first post was on July 18.  That was after the event.  It was a Sunday last year so that means it was the 17th.  By the 17th last year we had 16 straight days over 100*  No so this year.  I'm sure the water is better than last year.

http://www.texashotboats.com/forums/index.php?topic=12588

txliberator

Crusader said:
Yep, last year was just off of "Crazy lady" beach....lol.

In the third picture, I see the Crusader the second boat from the left..... that was one hot day! When I looked at that picture, it seems like it was just yesterday that we were there....oh how time flies.

Yep! What a great time that was. I was a little nervous standing in crazy lady's yard taking that pic lol. No doubt it's gonna be hot tomorrow but the water is much cooler this year.

txliberator

Last Mohican said:
I know it does not matter but just to clear it up, Last year was actually earlier in the year.  Here is the thread Dusty started with pics and the first post was on July 18.  That was after the event.  It was a Sunday last year so that means it was the 17th.  By the 17th last year we had 16 straight days over 100*  No so this year.  I'm sure the water is better than last year.

http://www.texashotboats.com/forums/index.php?topic=12588

LMAO@ that thread! THE MAYOR FTW!!

txliberator

TintMan said:
TintMan said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
HellinnFrnt said:
txliberator said: