**Information for 7/28 @ Tawak**

blazeracer

Might want to change the first post to say HAWK COVE then so no late comers are at 429 Marina wondering where everyone is at.

Gold Member

I'm sure the owners of the 429 marina won't mind us using a grill if needed Dusty. They kinda like us coming around for some reason  crazy.gif

txliberator

I was just messin w ya bobby! I'm sure they won't either. They treat us like celebrities, super nice folks that run that park. We are lucky to have such a great host with nice facilities.

Gold Member

Just incase this is needed.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204607690881554486850.0004a59be0dec98c0d8d9&msa=0&ll=32.862574,-96.06205&spn=0.078007,0.152435

WAFOBABY

I would bet about a 85% chance they wont LOL...  YES HAWK COVE  is the spot Im sure most that have kept up with this wont be confused if so All they have to do is ask anyone at 429 and they will let them know where we are.  Hotbo Im sure you wont have a prob getting a cabin if the cabin are booked ask them about one of there nice travel trailers they have set up they are nice like brand new some of them..  Not sure on price of them      Tell them you want the POTTERS HOUSE cabin lol  JUST KIDDING its not done yet but damn its freaking huge and NICE...    And the so called PEAPLE BOIL as some of you " CLIFF & JAMES would call it was around the sametime as last year..  Thats how the Regatta came about between Bobby and I. 

txliberator

TintMan

txliberator said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
txliberator said:
HellinnFrnt said:
txliberator said:
Let's get a roll call going.

1. Txlib
2. Stallion
3. Wafo
4. TX19 BBC
5. Crusader
6.The Hellns cabin 15
7.Neverenuf cabin 14
8. SOF
9. Randyjet
10. Motorhead
11. Tint
12. Senior
13. Brazosjettin
14. Sharkbit
15. Beaverfab
16. Veestyle
17.HOTBO

Gold Member

The list is getting longer!  jump.gif Y'all are making me want to stay In a cabin just so we can stay at the lake all weekend!

Gold Member

Their are a few people not posting  because i just talked to the owner and she said 7 cabins are rented by people coming to this get together. she also said they will setup a big gas grill at the rec center for us to BBQ on as a group or they have the little grills at cabins.

txliberator

Motor Head said:
Their are a few people not posting  because i just talked to the owner and she said 7 cabins are rented by people coming to this get together. she also said they will setup a big gas grill at the rec center for us to BBQ on as a group or they have the little grills at cabins.

Bad ass park owners!  clap.gif

ChryslerJet

Crusader said:
ChryslerJet said:
Sounds like its getting to be a big ole shindig

Maybe you should get the CJ running and make it out?
Working on it.  I wish I had it running already.  At least we will be up there for October.  All the family is coming to town this weekend would have been great to have it on the water and at canyon too.