**Information for 7/28 @ Tawak**

hotbo

Motor Head said:
Their are a few people not posting  because i just talked to the owner and she said 7 cabins are rented by people coming to this get together. she also said they will setup a big gas grill at the rec center for us to BBQ on as a group or they have the little grills at cabins.

what do we need to bring if we all cook together Saturday night?

please let us know more than Happy.

Wilson clan.  :smile29:

WAFOBABY

Hotbo bring whatever you want.    Bobby I will bring pork chops or something if we need something Walmart just up the RD.    Bobby do you know if that grill they are going to let us use by the stage and building is gas or CHARCOLE ?    CHOP come on brotha the more the betta.

HellinnFrnt

I've got a guitar and amp , Frank has some drums .... course he'll never take em outta the house ...  :smile30: we're prolly gonna burn some yard bird ....

txliberator

Damn oil leak, at rear pan seal or rear main seal or both lol. Wasn't leaking much at all, 1/4 of a quart after several hard runs. That is just enough to make one hell of a mess. Should all be back together around midnight tonight. Fab'd oil pans are the biggest pain in the ass!  :angry: Come hell or high water, I'll be there. 

Crusader

txliberator said:
Damn oil leak, at rear pan seal or rear main seal or both lol. Wasn't leaking much at all, 1/4 of a quart after several hard runs. That is just enough to make one hell of a mess. Should all be back together around midnight tonight. Fab'd oil pans are the biggest pain in the A$$!  :angry: Come hell or high water, I'll be there. 

Oh okay, thought it was something major......

brazosjettin

Crusader said:
txliberator said:
Damn oil leak, at rear pan seal or rear main seal or both lol. Wasn't leaking much at all, 1/4 of a quart after several hard runs. That is just enough to make one hell of a mess. Should all be back together around midnight tonight. Fab'd oil pans are the biggest pain in the A$$!  :angry: Come hell or high water, I'll be there. 

Oh okay, thought it was something major......
. Nothing major its a chevy. Lol

WAFOBABY

:grin: :grin: :grin:            @ EO hope you get it back to gather !      Bobby thats cool that makes it easy.

Crusader

txliberator said:
Its ready for a smoke test! I'll prob back it down the ramp and check everything Friday evening. STOKED!

Are you bringing it to the last concert of the season on Ray Hubbard tonight?