**Information for 7/28 @ Tawak**

Crusader

Wow...this gathering is turning out to be a "Pre-Tawak in October" type event!! Last year it was labled the 1st annual People Boil......don't think it'll live up to that name this year though.....lol.

WAFOBABY

Well come on  any and all welcome Eric thanks for posting details.  All I ask is please dont leave any trash the guys house we hang out in front of dont mind us just ask that we pick up our trash.  I know of a couple of v drive guys herd eo and his crew might come but not 100% sure. 

txliberator

WAFOBABY said:
Well come on  any and all welcome Eric thanks for posting details.  All I ask is please dont leave any trash the guys house we hang out in front of dont mind us just ask that we pick up our trash.  I know of a couple of v drive guys herd eo and his crew might come but not 100% sure.

I'll be damned, The Mayor himself finally checked in!  clap.gif

hotbo

Me and my wife might come over?wont be for sure till mid-week?

we are already going in October but would like to come early and check it out.

Travis

TintMan

hotbo said:

Travis
There goes the neighborhood! Come on with it buddy!

hotbo

TintMan said:
hotbo said:

Travis
There goes the neighborhood! Come on with it buddy!

i have called and left message for a cabin(after hours)if i can get 1 for Friday and Saturday we are in  jump.gif 

blazeracer

We'll be in Arkansas this weekend or I'd be there. HOWEVER, this is at HAWK COVE right? You guys are just putting in at 429 Marina? Also, the "people boil" was later in the year, cause I was there, and was at Waco Bay, not Hawk Cove.

Gold Member

i have called and left message for a cabin(after hours)if i can get 1 for Friday and Saturday we are in  jump.gif
[/quote]

good we can BBQ at someones cabin after we get off the lake!

txliberator

Motor Head said:
good we can BBQ at someones cabin after we get off the lake!
[/quote]

The power of suggestion! I like it!!