Finally Home

wolfman0613

RandallAgain said:
i heard ya need a splitbowl  if ya still need one let me know,i may have one.
Ya Randall I do need a spilt.I have a guy that might have one,he doesnt know what he has so I am going to look at it. I might be able to pick it up cheap,If not I will get with you I deffinitly need one.Do you have a droop for it?

duanehydro

oldbuck40 said:
Any news???

ball_hits_face.jpg

wolfman0613

I've been busy as hell.I am gonna try to give him a call today and see when I can go pick her up.I scored an awsome split bowl and motor mounts from mike ward the other weekend.I just need to get her back here to get going on the motor mock up and everything else.I dont think I am gonna make hydrofest I just have to much to do,but it will be done this season.Hopefully I can make the playday at palistine. :smile15:

wolfman0613

Well it's comming along he has got it flipped and getting ready to start on blending the dropped keel this week.He said it would possibly be done this week. :smile15:

pro53

wolfman0613 said:
Well it's comming along he has got it flipped and getting ready to start on blending the dropped keel this week.He said it would possibly be done this week. :smile15:
Thats cool, he's workin on it  :smile15:

wolfman0613

Yes sir, I am pretty jazzed to see it upside down.Now all I need is my motor finished some gauges ,steering ,little trailer work(lights) and she will be on the water :smile15:

Plea Bargin

I was down at snows shop late last week to pull the motor out of my boat and help fipp your bour boat over so i could get my boat in to pull da motor!!!  If anyone won't to work some long hours go see gary.. I pulled out of there around one that morning..

wolfman0613

Update...All I gotta say is WOW.Gotta make a driveline.I have the motor sitting 43"from the transom .I am limited on oil pan clearance from the intake being in the way.Any thoughts on the placement will be appreceiated.

Attachments

• dr.bmp
    900 KB · Views: 62
  • d.bmp
    900 KB · Views: 63
  • l.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 53
  • t.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 53
  • o.bmp
    900 KB · Views: 46

Devilman

Thats cool man, glad to see you was finally able to get it home. Shouldn't be long now.  :cool: Whatcha gonna do with that extra space, you damn near got room for a Powerglide in there looks like....  :cheesy: That would be cool, throw a second gear roost.... :grin:

wolfman0613

Devilman said:
Thats cool man, glad to see you was finally able to get it home. Shouldn't be long now.  :cool: Whatcha gonna do with that extra space, you damn near got room for a Powerglide in there looks like....  :cheesy: That would be cool, throw a second gear roost.... :grin:
2nd gear roost...now that's some funny shit right there I dont care who you are :smile23:.Ya cody Im runnin a 8" pan depth and only have about 8 7/8"s of clearance where the motor set's right now.I cant move back any at all cause it will be sitting on the intake.I think I am sittin in the right place so I am just gonna run with it and cross that bridge if it arises. :smile13:

Devilman

wolfman0613 said:
2nd gear roost...now that's some funny shit right there I dont care who you are :smile23:.Ya cody Im runnin a 8" pan depth and only have about 8 7/8"s of clearance where the motor set's right now.I cant move back any at all cause it will be sitting on the intake.I think I am sittin in the right place so I am just gonna run with it and cross that bridge if it arises. :smile13:

LOL, yeah, just messin around... If you were wanting to get the engine back some, you may have to get a custom pan. Not sure how many places can do that. Armando's I believe will build you anything you want? I am pretty squeezed for clearance as far as pans go, I ended up with a Dooley 10 qt, which due to the way its built, clearance ended up not being a problem....

Were you worried about center of gravity or something, affecting performance... Or just wanting plenty of interior room. :cool: