Finally Home

wolfman0613

Well here it is, I made the trip to Greenville,Alabama to pick her up last saturday. 1300 miles and 20 hours later,and its finally home.I am looking forward to meeting you guys at the begining of the next season, with a little luck hopefully I can make the first event next year.I am up in the air about motor choice right now any input will be valued. Also since this is my first jet project all advice will be taken. like I said before I have built many prop boats but this is my first jet. I also am in need of a few things, the main thing I need now is an intake adapter.He gave me a fresh built berkeley JG pump with the hull( 0 hrs. on it )I just need the adapter for it.If anyone has an extra laying around let me know. :smile20: :smile20:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Disturbed

pro53 said:
Na not yet  :grin:

:smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Nice looking boat wolfman!  Since you're starting out, go ahead and go big cubic inches no matter what brand.  :smile15: 

NotImportant-1

George, you haven't been taking any of Randall's meds, have you?    :rolleyes: :smile20:

pro53 said:
Na not yet  :grin:

You got Meds???????

Will travel for mood altering drugs 

:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

damn George you do have it bad.

Never figured you'd need Randall's meds

LMAO

BTW

You found you one nice looking ride there Wolfman!!!!!

I agree with Cool though wolf. What ever you build go Big CID

wolfman0613

pro53 said:
So you gonna put a V8 in it or leave it an outboard?
I have got a line on a 460 I will probably go that route if I can close the deal. If I do I will have some things to sell or trade I have got a set of headers for a chevy and some other odd and end stuff I'll post it if I get the ford

NotImportant-1

wolfman0613 said:
pro53 said:
I have got a line on a 460 I will probably go that route if I can close the deal. If I do I will have some things to sell or trade I have got a set of headers for a chevy and some other odd and end stuff I'll post it if I get the ford

Can't go wrong with a Ford wolfman. I'm running a 521 BBF in my TX and love it. Makes good horsepower and I've had no problems with it.

Devilman

Looks like you have a great platform to build on, got metalflake too, so that is an added bonus. :smile15: :smile13: Ford/Chevy, eh, its a tossup in my opinion. Both of them can be plenty stout, just depends on what you find layin around I'd imagine....

Now about that righthand steering wheel.....
idea_2.gif
confused.gif
:grin:

pro53

Devilman said:
Looks like you have a great platform to build on, got metalflake too, so that is an added bonus. :smile15: :smile13: Ford/Chevy, eh, its a tossup in my opinion. Both of them can be plenty stout, just depends on what you find layin around I'd imagine....

idea_2.gif
confused.gif
Easy fix

wolfman0613

Devilman said:

idea_2.gif
confused.gif
Thats the first thing I asked,I am getting used to it everyone will know who's boat it is fo sure,I will probably leave it alone for now.

oldbuck40

Esabataj said:
wolfman0613 said:
pro53 said:

Can't go wrong with a Ford wolfman. I'm running a 521 BBF in my TX and love it. Makes good horsepower and I've had no problems with it.
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

come on Kenny you know you want too!  come on start throwing the 2 yr flower pot jokes out there :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

wolfman0613 said:
Well here it is, I made the trip to Greenville,Alabama to pick her up last saturday. 1300 miles and 20 hours later,and its finally home.I am looking forward to meeting you guys at the begining of the next season, with a little luck hopefully I can make the first event next year.I am up in the air about motor choice right now any input will be valued. Also since this is my first jet project all advice will be taken. like I said before I have built many prop boats but this is my first jet. I also am in need of a few things, the main thing I need now is an intake adapter.He gave me a fresh built berkeley JG pump with the hull( 0 hrs. on it )I just need the adapter for it.If anyone has an extra laying around let me know. :smile20: :smile20:
Thats gonna make one helluva nice ride Wolfman :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:

Devilman

wolfman0613 said:
Ya right hand steer kinda strange that was my first question to him.I guess according to him was, eliminator would put it where ya want it.I am getting used to it you will be able to tell its' my boat for sure :smile15: Thats the first thing I asked,I am getting used to it everyone will know who's boat it is fo sure,I will probably leave it alone for now.

Yeah, righthand drive isn't that big a deal. I know of a few jets set up that way. Actually, think every Glastron jet I've ever seen was like that. TexasJet's Baja is righthand drive, works just fine. :cheesy:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
wolfman0613 said:
Ya right hand steer kinda strange that was my first question to him.I guess according to him was, eliminator would put it where ya want it.I am getting used to it you will be able to tell its' my boat for sure :smile15: Thats the first thing I asked,I am getting used to it everyone will know who's boat it is fo sure,I will probably leave it alone for now.

Yeah, righthand drive isn't that big a deal. I know of a few jets set up that way. Actually, think every Glastron jet I've ever seen was like that. TexasJet's Baja is righthand drive, works just fine. :cheesy:

Yep!

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

come on Kenny you know you want too!  come on start throwing the 2 yr flower pot jokes out there :smile23: :smile23:

LOL, I saw his post & thought about takin the shot. :grin: Figured you would be all over it, then Wolfman's thread would turn into a slapfight between you & Richard about ya'lls summer of broke boats...... :grin: :grin: