Event/Gathering Ideas

Crusader

Hey guys....

We are making the trip down to the San Jac river April 11-13 weekend at Loves marina...... There's an a$$book invitation that's gone out....but I know most of the guys here aren't over on that site.

Saturday San Jac and Sunday probably lake Houston.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
OK , maybe it's time to kick this thread again! Let's come up with some other water options! think.gif

Lake Sam Rayburn or canyon lets do something!! There is a place we go to in canyon called turkey cove! And they or up in a cove and by the dam! They also have there own boat launch! And they have plenty of room to hold all of use and the face book group if we could all get together the water is awesome and we could run the boats back up in the cove and by the dam, I know the owner and he would love for us to come up! Just have to do it on a weekend it's not all booked up and everyone here could go! We could all be together and party and walk to or rooms!! Would be awesome!!  jump.gif jump.gif

Devilman

I think Turkey Cove is where we launched when we went to John & Amy's a couple summers back. It is nice back in there for sure. Get out of the cove & it is a different story in a 18 footer, lol. Least it was that day anyway.

What is it, condos or something?

John

Canyon was a blast, our kiddos need to be a little older before we can do one like we did, i tried to talk amy into a trip last year, and she was like ill have to stay and watch the kids while everyone is out on the lake.....the idea didn't go over well. 

John

dude forgot to tell ya mike, the people who lived in the house next to the ramp at turkey creek got murderd by their son!, in houston though. at least that was the story i heard.

John

its rocky, its deep, its gets busy, and it is the prettiest water in the state, except maybe the devils river on amistad

John said:
dude forgot to tell ya mike, the people who lived in the house next to the ramp at turkey creek got murderd by their son!, in houston though. at least that was the story i heard.

Really that was them?? They have a 42' formula cruiser  bad to the bone!! That sad what happened to them folks!

Better the amistad I think! And it's a great place! It does get ruff sometimes but if you hug the shore there's lots of jets that do it!! Also there or stupid people like Any lake but if we could all come together at such a nice place would be awesome! Also. It's hotels/condos ranging from $140 and up but supper nice and the kids cane feed wild deer with corn out of there hands!

Mines a pic of a pic so it sucks but you get the drift!

Knotty Girl

John said:
its rocky, its deep, its gets busy, and it is the prettiest water in the state, except maybe the devils river on amistad

Devils River is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be all over that for sure. Just have to pick a weekend that works for everyone! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif