Event/Gathering Ideas

John

254664_1975904641233_7678854_n.jpg

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Are we talking about Canyon or Amistead. I'm in on Canyon, Amistaed mite take some planning! think.gif

John

That lake is a madhouse on holiday weekends, That is also the following weekend after RTC and in guessing your not gonna have your boat together by then. My thoughts would be late September this year and July or some time in the future, that lake is pretty cold, and hot weather would be nice, kinda hard to do on a normal weekend, but it would kinda be fun to go up Thursday evening float river as a group on fri then hit lake on satuday. but it doesnt really matter what i think its a couple more years before i can get up there and do it like we did last time, my deck hands got to get bigger.

scarabscs

Man id love to do canyon again some time.  Hell id like to go find another good lake around here thats prop friendly..... what are we gonna do?  A late late season lake party  :smile28:

John said:
That lake is a madhouse on holiday weekends, That is also the following weekend after RTC and in guessing your not gonna have your boat together by then. My thoughts would be late September this year and July or some time in the future, that lake is pretty cold, and hot weather would be nice, kinda hard to do on a normal weekend, but it would kinda be fun to go up Thursday evening float river as a group on fri then hit lake on satuday. but it doesnt really matter what i think its a couple more years before i can get up there and do it like we did last time, my deck hands got to get bigger.

That would be fun john to do it like that!

Don

Let's set a date in Sept. their lots of good camping places around their plus school will have started they wont be all full

scarabscs

DrumZilla said:
ChryslerJet said:
How about Labor Day weekend??

Hum.. another CJ sighting.. I think CJ is hanging out with Jetstar...

I wonder if CJ is ED's other personality?  We seldomly if not ever see them together, and they only come around the forum at the sime time..... hmmmmmm  think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
scarabscs said:
DrumZilla said:
ChryslerJet said:
How about Labor Day weekend??

Hum.. another CJ sighting.. I think CJ is hanging out with Jetstar...

I wonder if CJ is ED's other personality?  We seldomly if not ever see them together, and they only come around the forum at the sime time..... hmmmmmm  think.gif
How strange would that be! crazy.gif

ChryslerJet

Funny Guys, Late September would be cool.  Maybe early October.  Potters creek has a decent park but no beach which sucks but it is close to the river which is nice to run the smaller boats.  Life is starting to settle back down for me been a mad house lately.  I know I haven't been on much just the way it is.  John you are right the CJ probably wouldn't be ready for Labor Day but with a good push might be able to do something later.  I have another boat that is almost water ready too just an old ugly tri-hull but it would do the job.  I would rather be in the CJ though.