Crusader re-wire

Devilman

so hows this deal progressing? we got 6 pages of buying some seats, a light bulb, a piece of hose, and browsing for steering wheels. This thread is starting to seem a little CJ-ish... lol  :smile28:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
so hows this deal progressing? we got 6 pages of buying some seats, a light bulb, a piece of hose, and browsing for steering wheels. This thread is starting to seem a little CJ-ish... lol  :smile28:

That left a mark.  :smile26:

Crusader

Devilman said:

Hahaha...oh hell, you went there!

Well I've been waiting to get the interior back in. Thing is I need my son to help me get the back seat into the boat........I pulled it out by myself and it about broke my darn back. I was in Nashville last weekend and this weekend the rain forecast is 100% Saturday and 80% on Sunday. That kind of puts a damper on that plan as I have to do this stuff in the street in front of the house.

Man....that cop out explanation really sounded CJish....lol.

It'll come soon....maybe by the second weekend of March.

I put in the LED bulbs for the nav and anchor lights, they're spot on.

Myself and Veedrive modified the seat mounts so I can use my new seats on the old pedestals.......they should look great when installed.

Devilman

Crusader said:
Hahaha...oh hell, you went there!

Well I've been waiting to get the interior back in. Thing is I need my son to help me get the back seat into the boat........I pulled it out by myself and it about broke my darn back. I was in Nashville last weekend and this weekend the rain forecast is 100% Saturday and 80% on Sunday. That kind of puts a damper on that plan as I have to do this stuff in the street in front of the house.

Man....that cop out explanation really sounded CJish....lol.

It'll come soon....maybe by the second weekend of March.

I put in the LED bulbs for the nav and anchor lights, they're spot on.

Myself and Veedrive modified the seat mounts so I can use my new seats on the old pedestals.......they should look great when installed.

Haha, just rattling yer cage. I hear ya, having a limited place/timeframe to work on stuff can be a pain. I thought you had a storage place where you kept it & worked on it, etc. Any progress is better than no progress though, you'll get it.

I honestly don't have any room to talk, mine is in my shop, at my house & haven't done anything I wanted to do on mine.  :smile24: Got sidetracked, lol.:smile28: Starting to warm up, but still got some time, who knows. :smile17:

Crusader

I do have a storage place, it's enclosed and locked in but the floors are rock and theres no electricity.

I did the re wire in a buddies shop.....but he has other projects in there now.

I'll be able to get the boat done soon.

Drumzilla

Keep at it Cliff.. I'm going to make a better effort to go and hang out with some of you guys this year..life's too short so lets enjoy it...

Devilman

Crusader said:
I do have a storage place, it's enclosed and locked in but the floors are rock and theres no electricity.

Did the rewire already? With no discussion or comments on it, it either went extremely easy or extremely bad, lol. Glad you got it knocked out. clap.gif

Crusader

DrumZilla said:
Keep at it Cliff.. I'm going to make a better effort to go and hang out with some of you guys this year..life's too short so lets enjoy it...

Thanks....ya, be sure to come out bro......would love to hang with ya.

Crusader

Devilman said:
Crusader said:

Did the rewire already? With no discussion or comments on it, it either went extremely easy or extremely bad, lol. Glad you got it knocked out. clap.gif

The rewire was seamless. Andy did most of the engineering. The fuse block was relocated to under the bow and Andy did a fantastic job.

I'm just waiting for the weather to let up before dragging her home to finish it up. I'll post up pictures of  Andys' artful wiring job when I get a chance.

I can now turn off the stereo amp and sub when I don't have kids and don't need all the base. I can also switch between tanks and see the level in each tank on one gauge. I also have a Perko battery isolator switch too.

The Nav and Anchor lights are now LED

New seats with cleaned and greased seat rails and also repainted the seat bases.

Crusader

Longstr said:
Cliff I would love to know how to wire to switch between tanks

Two options. You'd need a three position switch or if using a two position switch, you'd need a relay.

Devilman

Crusader said:
The rewire was seamless. Andy did most of the engineering. The fuse block was relocated to under the bow and Andy did a fantastic job.

I'm just waiting for the weather to let up before dragging her home to finish it up. I'll post up pictures of  Andys' artful wiring job when I get a chance.

I can now turn off the stereo amp and sub when I don't have kids and don't need all the base. I can also switch between tanks and see the level in each tank on one gauge. I also have a Perko battery isolator switch too.

The Nav and Anchor lights are now LED

New seats with cleaned and greased seat rails and also repainted the seat bases.

Sounds good. Yeah bud I'd really like to see how the rewire turned out and any comments/thoughts you have on it. Seat rail, damn son, adjustable seats?  bling.gif

Drumzilla

Pimp My Ride : Boat Edition...

2741939205_e5dd8c694a_z_zpsifo25jwk.jpg

1064516-godfrey-hurricane-26-white-beige-reclining-vinyl-pontoon-boat-captains-seat-chair-272278-3_zpsveatj8hu.jpeg

Devilman

I'll be over here with my single swivel seat, watching how ya'll high rollers do it. :smile13: :smile16: :smile28: