BCR 2014

Devilman

I think it is raining over there & you are gettin deep into the Miller Lites already, hence the out of wack comments. :cheesy:

KONA77

no rain,  but deep,  deep into getting several bids out today...  I'm fixing to shut it down,  came close to loosing a bid on the computer from not saving it properly,  sign of getting tired,  so everything is saved now Leanne is going to proof read,  then transfer to a cd and print, then mail.  do it again tomorrow  :smile17:

KONA77

you got that right,  especially that bid,  it was long winded...  whew...  did not want to re-type that one... or come up with the wording  crazy.gif

Disturbed

Devilman said:
I was there & drinking coffee while Leanne was doin the cuttin, pretty damn sure it wasn't no 6 am. Think your watch was still on Bay City Mid-Western Islamic time zone or something. :cheesy:

Yep, time is FUBAR.  More like 10 am. 

TexasJet

I'll be in Friday night. Your not cooking Friday night are you?  Saturday 8 AM at the ramp. Start without me.

KONA77

yes we are,  Jeff,  just something simple, easy to cook and keep warm for people that may roll in late,  like hamburgers and hot dog,  or maybe some fajitas,  if someone as other ideas that are simple let us know.

duanehydro

Roger, I know this is gonna sound screwed up from me, but a few folks have asked about this event on FB THB. You might want to say a few words over there, too. :smile30:

KONA77

just a quick reminder,  boating Saturday and Sunday on the river

BBQ Saturday at 6 Pm @ Kona Kompound

post up for the BBQ