BCR 2014

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll know more come tomorrow! :smile30: Hell they mite be waiting on me! Besides, if I bring my fish slayer, we could race! :grin:

KONA77

Patchman said:
I'll know more come tomorrow! :smile30: Hell they mite be waiting on me! Besides, if I bring my fish slayer, we could race! :grin:

well you'll have to give me a boat length or two,  that 115 is scary,  especially up around warp drive  :laugh:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA said:
Patchman said:
I didn't know prop boats made Disturbed so nervous! :smile26:

that's because he's use to the wacker tracker  :grin:  say it's so no.1  :grin:
You know how slow them 3 cylinders are! :evil: It's like that little boat still has it's training wheels! :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
think.gif

How did I get drug into this????
It was that day we where out recreating an episode of Star Trek, and you were Kirk and Kona was Scottie! :smile30:

KONA77

Patchman,  I'm gonna ask it again,  you showing Friday evening or Saturday morning for breakfast,  remember 8 am is river time  :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
think.gif I don't know. My son just informed me that Friday nite is his Senior Prom.  crazy.gif It's to be determined.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA said:
Patchman,  I'm gonna ask it again,  you showing Friday evening or Saturday morning for breakfast,  remember 8 am is river time  :smile16:
8 Am? Half the people sleeping in your yard aren't even awake at the hour! crazy.gif

KONA77

they were up a 6 am last year watching me get a hair cut,  but you wouldn't know cause you weren't here  :laugh:

Devilman

Patchman said:
8 Am? Half the people sleeping in your yard aren't even awake at the hour! crazy.gif

You'll have to forgive him, Bay City operates on a different time zone. 8 am in Bay City is noon everywhere else. :wink: 8 am, thats a laugh... lol

Devilman

I seriously doubt that happening, but go ahead if you are feelin froggy. :kiss: Not like the ramp is in a secret location. :grin:

I am still chuckling at the 6am & 8am comments...  :cheesy:

KONA77

it's true about the 6 am hair cut,  ask Stu,  him and Angela come crawling out of the tent,  looked surprised,  I said the Early Bird Salon was open....  :grin:

Devilman

I was there & drinking coffee while Leanne was doin the cuttin, pretty damn sure it wasn't no 6 am. Think your watch was still on Bay City Mid-Western Islamic time zone or something. :cheesy: