BCR 2014

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Central Texas Jets said:
count one more for the BBQ Roger.be rollin in later friday night after my daughters graduation. boats,beer and BBQ. lookin forward to it. :smile17:
Man I didn't think you had any kids old enough to graduate! Congrats man! clap.gif clap.gif

mr rogers

It's just a little 8th grade graduation. (Small private school) she is going into high school next year and I'm not ready for that chit. :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Central Texas Jets said:
It's just a little 8th grade graduation. (Small private school) she is going into high school next year and I'm not ready for that chit. :smile20:
I'm glad I have two boys, but one of mine starts College next semester, and I don't know if I'm ready for that! :smile20:

TexasJet

All loaded up and ready to go. I am bringing some stuff to sell. Mech. fuel pump, bilge pump, skis and ski ropes. All prices are negotiable. AN fittings and some stainless hoses.

Devilman

I may be interested in the slalom ski & the wooden skis. I'll get with ya when we get there. :smile17:

KONA77

TexasJet said:
All loaded up and ready to go. I am bringing some stuff to sell. Mech. fuel pump, bilge pump, skis and ski ropes. All prices are negotiable. AN fittings and some stainless hoses.

Got a Chevy motor for sell  :smile29:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA said:
TexasJet said:

Got a Chevy motor for sell  :smile29:
What are you doing with a chebbie?

TexasJet

clap.gif Big thanks to the Kona crew!!! The river was great. Cool water,light boat traffic. The water was clearer than Somerville. And no mud! It was all gone. CP ran great.