BCR 2014

Wakemaker

Wakemaker said:
Should I chime in and say that I would like to make it? think.gif  Maybe I can pawn some s*** to go. :smile20:
Damn, When did we get all family friendly and s***.  I can't even say s*** on this site anymore?  What kind of fucked up bullshit is that? Son of a B****! :smile15:
Oh, well at least I can still call bullshit!

PLANEJIM

Had a great time-did not break anything-Had great dinner as well!!!!  First event attended and had a GREAT experience!!!!

KONA77

sure glad we had a great weekend on the river this past weekend,  the river will be jacked up for some time now,  from all the rain :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent little gathering! Thanks for the hospitality Kona and crew! The BBQ was most excellent Saturday nite! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif :smile16:

mr rogers

A big thanks to the Kona crew for the great meal Saturday night. had a blast on the river, the water was nice and quite a few jets showed up Saturday. all in all an awesome time. clap.gif

Devilman

Thanks for having us Roger, we had a real nice time over there. River was great... with good friends & good food, hard to beat.

Jim, it was nice meetin you & your son. Catch up with ya'll on the water again soon I imagine. :smile17:

KONA77

Btw Jim,  Paige was out last weekend for my sons bday party, told her about meeting you,  she asked if you still had any hair,  man what a small world  :grin: