76 Kurtis

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
[/quote]
Exactly! These v-drive guys worry about all that  bling.gif cuz they don't run them enough to get them dirty! :smile17:

Says the guy who runs all over the country with a hydro!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
And I feel like I clean on it more than anything I have ever owned! It's always oily! crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

Disturbed

Exactly! These v-drive guys worry about all that  bling.gif cuz they don't run them enough to get them dirty! :smile17:

Says the guy who runs all over the country with a hydro!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
And I feel like I clean on it more than anything I have ever owned! It's always oily! crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif
[/quote]

I'm so glad its not a Chevy.  If it was, you would bash the crap out of it! 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes sir, the other thing I have to clean that is oily all the time ( Wait for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) my Chevrolet powered boat! :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Sorry Tim for the bad luck .. It will be worth it when you get the right one .. What are you buying a 14-71??

Nope.  It's a 10-71 HH stage 4.
I guess I need to order a 11-72 HH stage 5 for my boat! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

73 Sanger Flat

Hey Tim -- when you upgrade to 1 1/8 shaft , let me know what you want for your prop .. I want to try something different on mine to get more lift ..
I guess I need to get me a 12-73 HH stage 6 then  .. LOL

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
I just got word on the blower.  It should be ready to ship by Wednesday.  Finally.

Hopefully they are sending the one you actually want. crazy.gif :smile16:

Disturbed

31f61cfe184cbff391ea5a5146f55cd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk