76 Kurtis

Disturbed

Well, the cat is out of the bag.  :smile16: :smile14:  I've recently purchased a 76 Kurtis Runner Bottom.  I finally got it all put together and running.  Most everyone at Hydrofest has seen it in person.  I got to make my first run Sunday around noon at Coleto.  It's a handful when applying power.  I need to get some more seat time but, as of now, I'm very pleased.  :smile16:  If anyone has some pictures of it this weekend, please feel free to post them up.  I don't have any pics of it completed.  :smile25:

Attachments

• Rigging1.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 851

Devilman

Wish we would have gotten to visit with you & Kathy more than we did, Saturdays floodfest we never made it over to see ya'll. Boat looked bitchin from what I saw of it, George said it was mighty fine indeed. :evil:

Looking forward to checking it out next time around. :cool:

KONA77

Coolglastron's rocket... 76 Kurtis... unveiled at Hydrofest.... it is really sweet  :shocked:

Attachments

• DVC00219.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 721
  • DVC00220.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 658
  • DVC00221.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 610

Knotty Girl

I know this is an old post but I have to comment.  If you ride in this find something to hang on to.  This is from experience!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty Girl said:
I know this is an old post but I have to comment.  If you ride in this find something to hang on to.  This is from experience!
It has the best brakes I've ever seen on a boat! think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think there needs to be a safety placard on that dash. Maybe even an air bag just in case! think.gif

73 Sanger Flat

I received my May issue of Performance Boats yesterday and Tim's boat is in it .
It a picture that was taken at Plowman

Way to go Tim . Congratulations