76 Kurtis

jimsplace

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
NICE MOWER .. Wish I had one of those Zero turns ..
Yea, then your wife could get the yard mowed faster.
I'm glad I don't have one, then I'd have to use it.
    :smile17:

Disturbed

Rods are here!
b045f96d2d0da90de56af78c0e3b6eab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disturbed

Blower came in today.  Damaged.  :smile15:  Plus, they sent the wrong blower, again............

Frustrated to no end. 

It's a beautiful piece though!  bling.gif bling.gif

Devilman

Damn you been dealing with them for a little while now haven't you? How was it damaged, banged around in shipping? Sux man...

Disturbed

Devilman said:
Damn you been dealing with them for a little while now haven't you? How was it damaged, banged around in shipping? Sux man...

Well, as you know, they sent an anodized gray and black one about three weeks ago.  Today, I was like  jump.gif my blower is here.  Well, I unpacked it and found that it was damaged in shipping.  Then, realized it was a front discharge blower.  Ugh!

No one at BDS today to talk to.  I'll know more on Monday.  RBS Superchargers says they'll make it right but, need to talk to BDS.  Frustrating.

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
Well, as you know, they sent an anodized gray and black one about three weeks ago.  Today, I was like  jump.gif my blower is here.  Well, I unpacked it and found that it was damaged in shipping.  Then, realized it was a front discharge blower.  Ugh!

No one at BDS today to talk to.  I'll know more on Monday.  RBS Superchargers says they'll make it right but, need to talk to BDS.  Frustrating.

Yeah, frustrating to say the least. Shoulda stuck with the first one, black blowers lives matter ya know.... :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

Yeah, frustrating to say the least. Shoulda stuck with the first one, black blowers lives matter ya know.... :smile16:
Exactly! These v-drive guys worry about all that  bling.gif cuz they don't run them enough to get them dirty! :smile17:

FL350

Administrator
Patchman said:
Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

Exactly! These v-drive guys worry about all that  bling.gif cuz they don't run them enough to get them dirty! :smile17:

Says the guy who runs all over the country with a hydro!!

Devilman

Patchman said:

Ahhh man, you had to go there on Tim in his moment of despair...  :undecided: :sad: :grin:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
Patchman said:

Ahhh man, you had to go there on Tim in his moment of despair...  :undecided: :sad: :grin:

It's alright.  crazy.gif