LABOR DAY WEEKEND

TexasJet

Who's doin' what? I want to do something, go somewhere but don't know what or where.  think.gif 

Devilman

Not sure... Supposed to be camping on the river with some family, but haven't heard if its still happening or not. If that falls through, will be looking for something to do as well.

Crusader

I know the Outlaw guys are planning a trip to Broken Bow lake this weekend. We will probably stay local to our lake.

EDIT: Labor day weekend is the weekend of the Outlaw event.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Figures, all events are scheduled for other than 3 day weekends! crazy.gif :smile19:

Crusader

Patchman said:
Figures, all events are scheduled for other than 3 day weekends! crazy.gif :smile19:

I meant to imply the Outlaw gathering in Broken Bow is planned for Labor day weekend.

TexasJet

I'm gonna make a few calls to some folks I know in Mcqueeny. Maybe hookup on Canyon Lake.  :smile22:

Chevy2184

Texasjet are y'all still talking about going to canyon Labor Day weekend? New here on the site but was thinking about going that Saturday and Sunday and hanging out??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevy2184

I read the build up on your motor.... That thing is a BEAST!!! My plan was to play with the placecraft tunnel hull for the summer then sell it and build me a 540 for my bubble deck.... Nothing like that! But just a damn good lake boat motor.... I don't know if you could put enough oh-sh#t handles in that cp19 lol

John

Chevy2184 said:
I read the build up on your motor.... That thing is a BEAST!!! My plan was to play with the placecraft tunnel hull for the summer then sell it and build me a 540 for my bubble deck.... Nothing like that! But just a damn good lake boat motor.... I don't know if you could put enough oh-sh#t handles in that cp19 lol

Pro53 on here has a omega bubble deck with a big ford tunnel cant remember the CI  though, he be the first to tell ya put the big motor in something else!

now he has a jaquerrzy with a energizer kit on it so you may be better off if you got a berk bowl

Chevy2184

2f58c444dbebe02df04d8694a9aafad4.jpg

It's has the large od dominator style bowl... It did pretty good with a mild (525-550)hp 496? Ran very stable 76mph? Figured with the 540 could get another 100hp pretty easy and have a motor that would live a long healthy life and have one hell of a fun lake boat? Lots of good power from start to Finnish? Two people four people she would still carry the mail?

John

well i was just saying, but you'll be fine cause you already have the correct make of engine!

and also im sure the eliminator hull is a bit lighter than an omega, and your sitting with a better pump

of course george may blow peoples doors off this weekend  think.gif

Chevy2184

Their is no doubt he will be blowing some doors off! I bet that thing is stupid fast!! I put my 496 in the tunnel hull and it will run low 80's with a pretty loose pump? I'm sure with the right pump work it would run plenty good? Just always like the v hull ride? I don't know maybe just more used to them?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think George has a 513. But the pump has been an issue plus the loader was bad. So who knows what it will do now! think.gif think.gif