This thing followed me home

Devilman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Yes I guess I am a little  crazy.gif . Hell I jumped in the water and pulled two outdrives while the riverqueen was still in the water.  The motors were pulled while still in the water the hoist just lifted them out of one boat and into the other.  Paddled the bay boat back onto the trailer and hauled it all down herefrom the bottom of lake travis.FYI the Bay Boat came from Bay City, at least that's where the last titled owner lived.  LOL

But ya'll should already know I am crazy because of the CJ.

lol, did no one else pick up on this?  :huh:

what exactly did you mean by that, I know Travis is supposed to be pretty low. Was this an old sunken boat that you picked up from somebody or something?

I did! Just left it alone......... crazy.gif

Devilman

Mike S said:
I did! Just left it alone......... crazy.gif

Probably the best move, maybe I should delete my post... but then on the other hand this thread has potential. :grin:

ChryslerJet

Devilman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Yes I guess I am a little  crazy.gif . Hell I jumped in the water and pulled two outdrives while the riverqueen was still in the water.  The motors were pulled while still in the water the hoist just lifted them out of one boat and into the other.  Paddled the bay boat back onto the trailer and hauled it all down herefrom the bottom of lake travis.FYI the Bay Boat came from Bay City, at least that's where the last titled owner lived.  LOL

But ya'll should already know I am crazy because of the CJ.

lol, did no one else pick up on this?  :huh:

what exactly did you mean by that, I know Travis is supposed to be pretty low. Was this an old sunken boat that you picked up from somebody or something?
No it wasn't sunk or anything it was a literal that I had to drive to the bottom of lake travis to get to the water.  Wish I had taken a picture The boat ramp was 30+ feet over my head when I was on top of the water.  The water basin looks like a canyon its bad and it dropped another 5 or so feet during the 2 months from my first trip to there to my last.  It's sad really most of the floating docks are beached and the few that are left are about to be beached.  There are beacons everywhere warning of long dead stumps.  I am surprised there aren't any boats that were long ago sunk showing up.  All the boat ramps in view where I was at were inoperable and you could only launch from the beach.