This thing followed me home

SimplyOrange

yeah, sometimes you just gotta know when to look the other way, gonna take alot of plants to fill those two flower pots.

spd500

I would cut it up and sell the trailer for scrap metal . I thought you needed to save your money for an intake  crazy.gif

ChryslerJet

Well it didn't cost me nuttin and its a 21' Sprint Pro Master center console bay boat need to put in a new floor, console, wiring, cables and motor and she is good as new.  Yeah it's not a hot boat and its not going to be.  But it will be a heck of a fishing boat.  This think hardly drafts any water so it will go practically anywhere and I couldn't beat the cost.  I may be donating it to our Boy Scout Troop to use since the troop does a lot of fishing.  It's really not that bad when you look at it the trailer needs a good blasting and repaint.  I did have to put a new hub on the trailer so actually it cost me $50 for the new hub.  Plus it worked really good as a hauling trailer to bring back a couple of old Chrysler motors and outdrives I pulled off an old 67 Riverqueen that I am reselling.  That's all money to get some of the finances straightened out and get the CJ done.
BTW this one floats and doesn't have any leaks.  I have already had this one on the water twice under paddle power.

ChryslerJet

KONA said:
crazy.gif think.gif
Yes I guess I am a little  crazy.gif . Hell I jumped in the water and pulled two outdrives while the riverqueen was still in the water.  The motors were pulled while still in the water the hoist just lifted them out of one boat and into the other.  Paddled the bay boat back onto the trailer and hauled it all down here from the bottom of lake travis.
FYI the Bay Boat came from Bay City, at least that's where the last titled owner lived.  LOL

But ya'll should already know I am crazy because of the CJ.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Dude! At some point in time, you need to quit acquiring projects! At least get a functional boat, then you can have all the projects you want! Your wife will be way tired of your boats before you will! And if it is from Bay City, even fiberglass rusts down there! :smile26: :smile30:

SimplyOrange

i cant believe you have $50 in it already, thats about $100 too much...

so when is the deadline? when will this thing be tearing up the fish?

Crusader

What's the matter? Did the neighbor fill up the CJ with beer cans already and you need another dumpster?? Lol...seriously man, one project at a time.

Are you ADHD?

ChryslerJet

Crusader said:
Are you ADHD?
Probably plus a little  crazy.gif

Bad timing but sometimes just have to take what I get when I get it.  Worst case scenario the trailer is in better shape than mine and it has the slides on it.