This thing followed me home

spd500

HellinnFrnt said:
Hey CJ come to my house I've got a Kona you can have that will take less time.... hell you'd be done by now...

He only needed two  :wink: One to $hit in , and one to cover it up  :shocked:

ChryslerJet

HellinnFrnt said:
Hey CJ come to my house I've got a Kona you can have that will take less time.... hell you'd be done by now...
Hmm tempting.  I need to get this one to the Scout troop first.  I do want a go fast hull besides to have for when I don't have the family in the CJ.

blazeracer

ChryslerJet said:
Well it didn't cost me nuttin and its a 21' Sprint Pro Master center console bay boat need to put in a new floor, console, wiring, cables and motor and she is good as new.  Yeah it's not a hot boat and its not going to be. But it will be a heck of a fishing boat. This think hardly drafts any water so it will go practically anywhere and I couldn't beat the cost.  I may be donating it to our Boy Scout Troop............

It's doesn't draft any water cause it will never leave it's trailer.  crazy.gif

Free boats are the most expensive kind. On a lake ready boat someone else already took a loss on the nickle and dime stuff, which adds up to thousands.

ChryslerJet

blazeracer said:
ChryslerJet said:
Well it didn't cost me nuttin and its a 21' Sprint Pro Master center console bay boat need to put in a new floor, console, wiring, cables and motor and she is good as new.  Yeah it's not a hot boat and its not going to be. But it will be a heck of a fishing boat. This think hardly drafts any water so it will go practically anywhere and I couldn't beat the cost.  I may be donating it to our Boy Scout Troop............

It's doesn't draft any water cause it will never leave it's trailer.  crazy.gif

Free boats are the most expensive kind. On a lake ready boat someone else already took a loss on the nickle and dime stuff, which adds up to thousands.
It's already been off its trailer twice and floated both times once to put one of the 318 Poly Chrysler 210HP engines in a week ago and then again this past sunday to put the other engine and the out drives in.  With over 1500 pounds of weight in it, it went from a 1" to a 4" draft.  I little bow heavy but I didn't add any extra weight to the stern tried to center it as best I could.  Was still fairly easy to paddle across the lake though and onto the trailer.

That is two times more than the CJ has seen water in the last 25 years

Oooooo...... :shocked: :shocked: Booooyyy... :shocked: :shocked:  :smile29: I guess if that's the way your gonna roll it don't affect me none! Soooooo...... Roll away. Will see ya on the water some time after the world comes to peace! think.gif

Becket

CJ, I was not going to say anything, really I wasn't........But, If that thing was following me, I would have went to somebodies house that I didn't like and then left when it wasn't looking!

ChryslerJet

Gas-Hole said:
CJ, I was not going to say anything, really I wasn't........But, If that thing was following me, I would have went to somebodies house that I didn't like and then left when it wasn't looking!
LOL hmm I would have to think about whose house to leave it at.  Don't have many people in that category.  Oh wait probably Spd's shop.  JK.

I think the CJ was in worse shape when I brought it home.  I think this thing would be cool with a jet or surface drive though.

KONA77

you meant to say the CJ is in worse shape after you got it home,  now this thing with be sitting beside it in the same shape  :smile26:

Becket

You should be able to sign the title yourself, even if the owner is dead, hell if he is a Dem and dead he prolly voted!

ChryslerJet

Crusader said:
Gas-Hole said:
You should be able to sign the title yourself, even if the owner is dead, hell if he is a Dem and dead he prolly voted!

Nailed it! Lol.
Lol well unfortunately its not totally true when getting a replacement title in the first place as they do ask for a drivers license or a notary signature which requires a drivers license.

spd500

ChryslerJet said:
LOL hmm I would have to think about whose house to leave it at.  Don't have many people in that category.  Oh wait probably Spd's shop.  JK.

I think the CJ was in worse shape when I brought it home.  I think this thing would be cool with a jet or surface drive though.

You can drop the POS off at my shop if you want to . I could cut it up and sell the trailer for scrap metal  think.gif

Devilman

Never know about people sellin sh!t on Ebay, some of them ain't got both paddles in the water. :huh:

oops, ah hell, I thought this was the "Smokin' Crack!" thread.. the subject matter certainly matches the description anyway... :cheesy:

Becket

Here ya go CJ, Turn Key and I think priced pretty reasonably.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=JEt+boat&_pgn=5&_skc=200&rt=nc

ChryslerJet

Gas-Hole said:
That just got me to a search page project yeah my time is worth more than i put into something most likely but when you run everything on a tight budget every dime not spent out of pocket is a dime saved.  Time is a commodity not felt by the pocket book most of the time.  I don't mind putting a lot of labor into something.