SDBA 2015

whitetrash148

Update from last night- twin turbo not quite there yet but may go ahead to Parker tnt for some last minute tuning on that promod- White Trash is ready for WACO. note to self NO RED LIGHTS

Carnivalride

whitetrash148 said:
Update from last night- twin turbo not quite there yet but may go ahead to Parker tnt for some last minute tuning on that promod- White Trash is ready for WACO. note to self NO RED LIGHTS

Ron,

Are you still running RR this year or did you step it up?

Knotty Girl

Waco can not get here soon enough. Knotty racing is so ready. You might want to get your cameras ready for that first pass, Lucky Draw is going to put on a show :smile30:

Disturbed

Knotty said:
Waco can not get here soon enough. Knotty racing is so ready. You might want to get your cameras ready for that first pass, Lucky Draw is going to put on a show :smile30:

whatever.gif

You might not even be able to get it started.  :smile23:

whitetrash148

Loren I'll stay in RR till someone buys White Trash. I'am slowly building a Cheyenne to step up with. Pass the word on a race ready boat for sale.

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
Knotty said:

whatever.gif

I hope my crew chief makes that happen  think.gif

Disturbed

If it doesn't start, it won't be a mechanical problem!  LOL.
That starter switch is forward of the seat! 
:smile30: :smile23:

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
If it doesn't start, it won't be a mechanical problem!  LOL.
That starter switch is forward of the seat! 
:smile30: :smile23:

Oh I will get it started, then sit back and watch the show.  :smile30:

jimsplace

DISTURBED said:
Knotty said:

whatever.gif

It's good to have friends. 
      Your non-friends would just say discouraging things.
  :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
think.gif Watch the show? think.gif think.gif think.gif You are the show! crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

Knotty Girl

Nope not me but Lucky Draw maybe real interesting, we have totally no data but we know we have a whole lot of motor that should push the sled real fast.  jump.gif

73 Sanger Flat

When and How does everyone pay for the race entry fees . Are use using the SDBA site and paying with a credit cards ? Or sending a check , if so where are you sending the check ? I want to get this paid as soon as possible to get it out of the way .. Do you get some kind of a receipt to show them at the gate when you get there . The fees will cover myself as a driver and 3 pit passes .. Then you get one Golf cart pass ? One Vehicle pass ? I will need to get a RV pass and a small trailer with the Golf Cart in , then my old truck and boat and possible one more truck .. Not sure what truck we will use for the tow truck .. Plus I need to get about 4 more passes for people that may be in the pits with us .. Then I want to get the insurance also .. Plus pay for test and tune on Friday .. I hate doing stuff at the last minute , so do they mail this stuff to you or do you pick it up when you check in ..
One more thing -- when do they start inspecting  the boats , I want to do a couple of Test and Tunes on Friday
I know I am 6 weeks from going , but I would like to know more on how to get in and get the first pass laid down ..

TexasJet

Knotty said:
Nope not me but Lucky Draw maybe real interesting, we have totally no data but we know we have a whole lot of motor that should push the sled real fast.  jump.gif

Since I'll be retired, I may follow you around to a few events this season.

Carnivalride

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
When and How does everyone pay for the race entry fees . Are use using the SDBA site and paying with a credit cards ? Or sending a check , if so where are you sending the check ? I want to get this paid as soon as possible to get it out of the way .. Do you get some kind of a receipt to show them at the gate when you get there . The fees will cover myself as a driver and 3 pit passes .. Then you get one Golf cart pass ? One Vehicle pass ? I will need to get a RV pass and a small trailer with the Golf Cart in , then my old truck and boat and possible one more truck .. Not sure what truck we will use for the tow truck .. Plus I need to get about 4 more passes for people that may be in the pits with us .. Then I want to get the insurance also .. Plus pay for test and tune on Friday .. I hate doing stuff at the last minute , so do they mail this stuff to you or do you pick it up when you check in ..
One more thing -- when do they start inspecting  the boats , I want to do a couple of Test and Tunes on Friday
I know I am 6 weeks from going , but I would like to know more on how to get in and get the first pass laid down ..

Damn Billy quit stressing out it’ll work out trust me.

I’m not sure about all the mail in stuff but at most of the races you can show up Friday (before 3pm), enter the boat, buy your membership, pit passes and arm bands. Then you can roll over to tech show them your safety gear and let them look your boat over. It’s not that big of a deal. On a side note don’t forget that you are supposed to have a fire extinguisher in your tow vehicle.

Remember SDBA wants you there and most officials and volunteers are really nice people and will do what they can to help you compete especially if your new or it’s your first race.

Relax this is supposed to be fun!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Carnivalride said:

I’m not sure about all the mail in stuff but at most of the races you can show up Friday (before 3pm), enter the boat, buy your membership, pit passes and arm bands. Then you can roll over to tech show them your safety gear and let them look your boat over. It’s not that big of a deal. On a side note don’t forget that you are supposed to have a fire extinguisher in your tow vehicle.

Remember SDBA wants you there and most officials and volunteers are really nice people and will do what they can to help you compete especially if your new or it’s your first race.

clap.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Carnivalride said:

That is just how I am . I just like to have all my ducks in a row before I get there .. I know it will all work out , but If I can check a few things off my list , it will be better for me .. Yes- I know about the Fire Extinguisher in the bed of the truck .. What can I say , I like things in order before I get somewhere .. Oh well .. I will try and chill out .. LOL

Carnivalride

Carnivalride said:

That is just how I am . I just like to have all my ducks in a row before I get there .. I know it will all work out , but If I can check a few things off my list , it will be better for me .. Yes- I know about the Fire Extinguisher in the bed of the truck .. What can I say , I like things in order before I get somewhere .. Oh well .. I will try and chill out .. LOL

I always thought the engine was supposed to be high strung not the driver............ lol  think.gif jump.gif