SDBA 2015

jimsplace

Carnivalride said:
Gopher711 said:
Guess I could take the boat out ,run 79.99 mph see what rpm's I'm turning ? Then wedge a block under the foot throttle so I don't break out !  :grin:
  clap.gif

I agree lake racer sounds appealing to me price wise but I've already broken the speed limit by the 660'.  think.gif

That's why GPS's are made.  Come out hard and then slow down using the GPS to hit your speed limit.
Where there's a will, there's a way.
When all else fails, cheat.  Well, maybe fudge on the intention of the rules. whatever.gif

jimsplace

Knotty said:
I am running in this next year.  think.gif

Only in your dreams.
Once yours is up and running, you'll glide out the back door.
If I recall, you don't slow down too well.
  :smile17:

jimsplace

This could be a class made for flats.
Run to the end and hit the down plate, instant controlled brake.
WOW!

Perfect class for JIMSPLACE.
  jump.gif

Knotty Girl

jimsplace said:
Knotty said:
I am running in this next year.  think.gif

Only in your dreams.
Once yours is up and running, you'll glide out the back door.
If I recall, you don't slow down too well.

Mine is up and running.  :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:  I need to fire it up and post a video  think.gif I guess I need to learn how to post a video first.  :rolleyes:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Take a video of Henry starting the Hydro. :smile30:
He's not allowed to touch the squirt bottle.  :smile23:

Speaking of which, we need a better squirt bottle,  it would be way too easy for some one to take a drink of Methanol with the one currently in use.
:smile20:

WFO

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

Speaking of which, we need a better squirt bottle,  it would be way too easy for some one to take a drink of Methanol with the one currently in use.

I do all the time. a little for the boat a little for the Crew Chief!  jump.gif

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

I have the one from last year.  :smile30:

whitetrash148

If the weather cooperates tomorrow the first (as far as I know) twin turbo powered pro mod will be tested at Buffalo Lakes- Lubbock. Also a new blown 540 TX-19 and the White Trash will be one the water getting ready for WACO. I have contacted SDBA about putting requirements for newbie class - for the lack of a better name- on the website. See yall at Waco.

jimsplace

Carnivalride said:
whitetrash148 said:
Yes, wind blowed out  test and tune in Lubbock today, we will try again next Wed.

You do know that makes you sound like a fair weather boater?  think.gif :evil:

Loren
When someone from Lubbock says the wind is blowing, it's blowing.  Their wind gage starts at 20 or 25.

whitetrash148

Loren-Jimsplace speaks the truth and nothing but, so I,ve been told. Started at 6 about 25 , was 53 before night was over, but I hear some of our friends in Okie. land had it a lot worse. will try again Wed.