Project Y Knot

blazeracer

southwind854 said:
For just the hull in one color it's around 12,000 plus a low profile grate. For a three color set up and him do all the rigging over 20,000.  Not bad I've been going back and forth between a new Cheyene from Ervin Capps and the placecraft. Decide on the placecraft.

Damn, I probably have that much into my Glastron and still need more work. Should have went with a Placecraft to begin with.

southwind854

Thats part of the reason Im going the way I am. I finish my southwind four years ago and Im just not up for a total overhaul again.

blazeracer said:
southwind854 said:
For just the hull in one color it's around 12,000 plus a low profile grate. For a three color set up and him do all the rigging over 20,000.  Not bad I've been going back and forth between a new Cheyene from Ervin Capps and the placecraft. Decide on the placecraft.

Damn, I probably have that much into my Glastron and still need more work. Should have went with a Placecraft to begin with.
that much in a glastron? why would anyone waste that much money into a junk hull like that?

blazeracer

If junk hull equals best cruiser hull ever made it's totally worth it!. Not the fastest all out, but the best. Best looking, safest, and arguably the fastest day cruiser hull out there. You did see the vid of the CVX going 126 right?

A small block on NOS with an Alpha out drive.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=89e_1310693288

Now that I have a massive 325 inches under the engine cover with thru transom exhaust in my 1,200 pound empty junk hull... No one's gonna want to lose to it. That might leave a mark.. LOL

blazeracer

soldier of fortune said:
i guess it was good enough for, james bond huh? i'm just messing with ya i like those bayliners oh sorry i mean glastrons

I know Randall, it's all good. Cliff's the one that just LOVES Bayliners.

Crusader

blazeracer said:
soldier of fortune said:
i guess it was good enough for, james bond huh? i'm just messing with ya i like those bayliners oh sorry i mean glastrons

I know Randall, it's all good. Cliff's the one that just LOVES Bayliners.

OMG....don't get me started on those POS's!!!! lol

spd500

I am going to keep the kona for now , so this boat needs a new home . I'll let it go for what I got in it  and throw in a few baskets of spare parts to help build it out .

spd500

The parts that come with the boat are probably worth close to the price of the boat  think.gif someone needs to buy this thing before I start working on it again and,change my mind